Disney song challenge (ft. Laito, Kou & Ayato)

In my scenario next week there will be a challenge. I will be putting in many lyrics from Disney songs in it. This is just a fun little thing that I thought would be a nice change. I just ask you to not point them out as it kinda ruins the fun. If you think you found them all, message me and at the end of March 2017 I will announce the winner(s). If you are reading this after March you can still do it.

"So how do you play," you asked Laito.
"It's quite simple really. First up I say the title of a Disney movie and all you have to do is sing at least three seconds of a song. But it can't be the titles name," he explained.
"Sounds easy enough," Kou says confidently. "We'll see about that," Ayato glares.
"Contestants, try your buzzers," Laito says in a deep voice. You roll your eyes and press yours. 'Ding.'
Kou's went 'ring,' and Ayato's went 'Bing.'
"Okay, first up, 'Beauty and the Beast,'"
'Ding'
'Bing'
'Ring'
"Y/n." Laito called out.
"Gosh it disturbs me to see you Gaston, looking so down in the dumps. Every guy here'd love to be you you gaston. Even when you're taking lumps," you sung. "One point! Next, 'The Little Mermaid,'" Laito yells.
'Bing'
"Go!" Laito yelled again.
"Under the sea, under the sea. Everything's better when it is wetter take it from me!" Ayato said doing a thing with his arms.
"Point!" Laito says. "I suck at this," Kou pouted like a child. "It not your fault that you're not me," Ayato gestured to himself. "Next we have, 'Aladdin,'" Laito interrupted.
'Ding'
'Ring'
'Bing'
"Kou!" "No way that was so me," you complained. "Too bad. A whole new world, a whole new place for me and you," he sung like a pro while pointing at you. "Show off," you said crossing your arms.
"Well it's a three way tie," Laito announced. "We aren't playing anymore?" You asked. "I'm afraid I have a study date, so I'll be home late," Laito replied pulling his hat down.
"Don't come back for all I care," Kou muttered.
"Why you."