The pool (ft. Laito, Reiji & Ayato)

"Laito, get your grubby hands off mmmeeee!" You yell as Laito throws you into the water, while you were in your school clothes. "You piece of shit!" You scream as you come back to the surface.
"Relax lil' sis, I thought that we could just go for a quick dip," he says as he starts to take off his own clothes.
"Maybe tell me next time, and not grab me and throw me into the water," you say as you climb out of the pool. "And I know for a fact that you aren't wearing bathers so stop undressing," you glare at him from the corner of your eye as you make your way to your room. Water dripping off you in the process.
"Why are you wet?" Reiji asks as you walk towards your room, passing him in the process. "Laito," you say with gritted teeth. "I see."
You get to your room but can't find anything to do. "Stuff it."
"So you return to me. Oh, and wearing a beaut-" Laito stops as you push his face away from yours, making him fall into the water. "It's a sports bikini, calm down," you say as Laito reappears, his hat floating to the other side of the pool.
"Race you to your hat," you shout diving in perfectly. "Hey wait!" Laito says still only in his school pants. But he still swims after you.
You grab the hat and wear it in victory. "No fair," Laito pouts playfully.
"To bad," you stick your tongue out. He suddenly splashes you with water, which you of course returned the favour. Which now turned into a full water battle.
Laito goes to splash you again but is interrupted by someone cannonballing right in the middle of you two. "Ayato!" You shout in surprise as he lifts you up. "Boo," he whispers into your ear you splash him which makes him let go of you.
As you fell in the water you looked down. You came up and asked, "Has anybody ever seen the bottom of this pool?"
"Um why?" "Because I can't see it."