How to avoid being expelled (Ft. Subaru)

"But you see Mr Principal, this is where you're being unfair. Many people in the school could of taken part in this and yet only one person, Subaru, is being blamed. What physical proof do you have that he took part in this? Take away his records of being violent, what proof is there? You are making unjustified discussions, and as a student of this school I can tell you now that another attack will occur soon because you're letting them have time to talk. Even if Subaru is an amazing person, do you really think he could do this by himself? Have you actually seen, let alone heard him make friendly conversation? Sure there's the chance he had help from his family but unlike him we take pride in our family name."
Subaru grunts still crossing his arms. He opens his mouth but you tread on his toes harshly.
"Your point Miss Sakamaki?" The principal says in a bored tone.
"My point is, if you expel Subaru, another attack will happen. Subaru, being a Sakamaki, will get noticed by media if he gets expelled. You won't have any proof he did it and from personal experience the media will harass you. But if another attack happens, which it will, you will be questioned about your roll in the school." You explain but the man still didn't look interested.
"Because your IQ is much, much lower than your ego I'll put it in simple terms that you will hopefully understand. Think of it like this; a group of people are in a park. Six of them are white while one is black. Now, an accident occurred while they were at the park, but only this black man was charged with no proof. This is like what's happening now. He was accused because of his culture, Subaru is accused because of his records."
The principals eyes widened a bit and he does a hand gesture for us to leave.
You stand up and Subaru follows in suit.
"I still get weirded out whenever you get all smart like that," Subaru says while we hop into the limo. School hadn't officially finished so you two were early.
"I've been thinking about being a lawyer actually, but I'm not sure," you sigh and rest your head against the window.
"You'd be good at it. I mean, you just talked to the principal and he actually paid attention to you."
"I never noticed how bad of a job he did in the past. Maybe I can get him fired."
"Please do."