Protect (ft. Cordelia & Laito)

You were a Sakamaki. And only Sakamaki daughter at that. Some would say you look like your mother, but in a way you didn't. You were more slimmer and faked a kind personality when your with your mother. 

Your (step) mother was a bitch towards you as she just used you to get closer to other men. and unfortunately now was one of those times. You sat on a stool in a lady-like manner as Cordelia flirted continuously with some random men. Beforehand Laito had said he would pick you up at 9:00pm as he knows you hate staying at places like these. He didn't flirt with you at all but he did tease you about some things but he was more protective over you in a brotherly way. In fact all your brothers were protective over you.
It was 8:53pm so you just kept waiting, but your mother just had to get you involved with the conversation.
"And this is my beautiful daughter ,Y/n. Isn't she devine?" She muses. "She is beautiful but not as much as you Cordelia," one of the men said. "But she is very good looking," another drunk man added looking at you with unfocused eyes.
"Why thank you sir," you say putting on a fake smile. "If you want, you can come home with me and we can have some fun?" He said slurring the 'fun'. You glance back at the clock and see it is now 8:55pm. Time has not passed quickly but you didn't care you used this as an excuse to leave.
"Laito will be here any second now so I think I should go," You say standing up to give your (step) mother a 'heartwarming' hug. "Are you certain you don't want to stay here with these fine men?" She asks, flirtatiously eyeing off each male. "No I'm fine. Laito and I were going to watch a movie," you say the first bullshit excuse that came to mind. "Well then bye Dear," she said.

You do not bother to say bye as she turned her attention back on the men. As you walked out the door you sensed that the drunk man was following you. You opened the door and looked for Laito but couldn't see him. You heard the man getting closer to you. You were about to confront him but he somehow pinned you up against the wall behind you.
"How could you think of leaving me and going off with your boyfriend? We were going to have some fun remember?" He said and as he did he brought his hand closer to your face. You took the opportunity and bit him, taking out a chunk of flesh. But he didn't let go of you he just tightened his grip and stepped on your feet preventing you from kicking him. He raised a hand and positioned himself to punch you.
"You'll pay for that you bit- AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. He let go of you as blood flew angelically to the ground. You looked in disgust at the man, slowly bleeding out from a new wound on his neck.
"Your blood tastes horrid, and filthy, you're not worthy to be in our site," you say to the dying man with his blood still on your face.
"I couldn't agree more darling sister," Laito said appearing besides you, blood dripping from his chin. The man started making weird noises as he slowly died, so you both decided to leave.
"I could swear I have to save you every time you go out," Laito laughs. "Well I am a very likeable person," You joke. "Ohh, I just remembered if we're quick, Ayato and Shu are having a darts competition," he told you.
"Wait a second," you stop mid walk. "Shu?" "Yep" he confirmed.
"I've gotta see this," you say grabbing his hand and running towards the limo.