Levi (Ft. The Mukamis)

Spoilers
Requested by @SasheeTadashee
You are sitting in a guest bedroom in a little cubby that you and Kou had made. Inside was yourself and the other Mukamis watching your laptop.
Your brothers had a massive fight and that accidentally came into your room so your room got destroyed. You're really pissed at them so you went over to the Mukamis.
"But Y/n, it was the first episode, they can't just kill her," Kou cried.
"If you're getting this emotional then you should stop watching right now," you tell him not taking your eyes off the screen.
"Come on Kou, grow the balls you never had," Yuma jokes.
"Shush," Azusa and Ruki say together.
After a few hours of binge watching you start to squeal quietly.
"What the hells wrong with you?" Yuma asks.
"He finally is introduced in this episode," you grin, hiding your face in your knees so just your eyes can be seen.
"Who?" Azusa asks.
"Levi," you say in a dreamy way.
"The midget?" Yuma asks in a 'are you serious tone.'
"But him badassness makes up for him shortness," you say still fawning over him.
"I'm way cooler than him," Kou states proudly.
"In your dreams," you laugh.
"You are nothing compared to him. He's smart, strong, the best at his job. And then there's, you," you say smirking.
"Just give up on your dreams," Yuma says to Kou.
"Can you please be quiet?" Ruki grumbles.
"Ah, here he comes!"