20

I take a deep breath and hug my mom one final time.

"I love you so much honey, have the most amazing time" she says with tears pouring down her face.

"I will mom I love you too"

We part and I look to my left to see Jacob doing similar goodbyes with his family.

I grab my two massive suitcases from the floor and wait for Jacob to be finished. When he is he grabs his luggage and we wave goodbye to our families as we walk towards the check-in desk.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this" I say.

"Me too I've been waiting for so long" Jacob says as we get into the long queue.

***

After we get through security we have half an hour till our flight boards so we decide to go to Chikfilla to get some food.

While we're in the queue I notice a girl that keeps staring at us. She points her phone at Jacob, clearly taking photos.

"Hey um do you want to take a picture?" Jacob asks when he notices her.

"Yess oh my god I can't believe I'm meeting you. The Jacob Sartorius" she gushes.

"Emily could you take a picture of us?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah of course" I take the girls phone and take a few pictures of them.

"So what's your name?" Jacob asks her.

"Alissa" she smiles. "Is Emily your girlfriend?"

"No we're just friends. She's coming to magcon with me" Jacob says.

Even though I know it's true, my heart sinks a bit when he says that.

"Here you go" I give Alissa her phone.

"Thanks. I love you Jacob" she says as we get to the front of the queue.

"I love you too" he says. Why can't he say that to me?

We both order chicken nuggets and fries.

We sit down at a table and I notice Alissa sitting at a table near us with her parents.

"Jacob I'm actually so nervous about this"

"You'll be fine. I promise"

"Do you pinky promise?"

"Of course" he holds up his pinky and links it with mine.

We smile at each other and I look deep into his eyes before we unhook our pinkies.

Just then we hear the boarding call for our flight so we throw away our trash and gather our stuff together.

After getting on the plane and finding our seats we put our bags under the seats in front of us and get ready for take off.

I take out my phone and go on Instagram to see that I've been tagged in tons of photos. I click on the tagged section of my profile and see the same photo over and over again. A photo of me and Jacob with our pinkies linked smiling at each other.

I click on one one of them and read the caption.

@jacobsangel: Who tf is this bitch and what's she doing with Jacob??😡😡

I click on another.

@sartoriuskisses: I lowkey ship it they look cute together :)

I go back onto my profile and look at the comments on my most recent photo.

@jacobisbae: Are you dating Jacob??

@jacobsart111: lol get away from Jacob u ugly ass hoe

I read through a lot of the comments most of them being negative.

"What's wrong Em?" Jacob says noticing me looking sad.

I show him the photo and all of the mean comments I was getting.

His face falls "it must of been Alissa. Just put yourself on private and try your best to ignore the hate comments"

"Okay but now I really don't wanna go to magcon because all your fans hate me"

"No they don't. I promise. They just don't know who you are but once they find out they're gonna love you"

I give him a small smile "if you say so" I put my headphones in and turn on my music before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

Long time no update sorryyy

I need ideas bc I have writers block so please comment :)