4

"So how many boys have you had in this room?"

"What? You are so weird" I laugh.

"Answer the question"

"Your the first actually. Well besides my dad and cousins but they don't count"

"Really?" He looks happy.

"Why are you so surprised I'm not exactly popular or anything" I say cutting out a picture.

"Well you should be" he mutters quietly.

I don't think I was supposed to hear it so I just pretend I didn't. "How many girls rooms have you been in?" I say imitating him.

"This is my first besides my mom and my sisters" We both laugh.

"No but seriously how many?"

"I am being serious this is the only one"

"Really?"

"Yeah girls don't like me. I'm that cringy kid on musical.ly. It's embarrassing to be seen with me" He looks sad.

"That pisses me off so much. Why can't people just be happy for you instead of hating on you all the time?"

"I know right. But whatever I have friends that I trust and that's all I need."

"How inspirational Jacob" I say mockingly holding my hand to my heart.

"Shut up" he laughs shoving me.

"Focus we need to get this finished. My mom will be home in an hour"

"Ooo i wouldn't mind meeting Mrs. Smith"

"Well I would so you're not going to"

"Aww"

"Jacob just help me with this we have to present it tomorrow"

"Okay okay what do i need to do"

***

45 minutes later we finally finish. My phone dings with a text and I check to see its from my mom.

Working late tonight will be home around 10. Get whatever you want to eat and I'll pay you back💕

I reply and put my phone down.

"I suppose you'll want to me to rush off now since your mom will be home soon"

"Oh she won't actually she just texted me to say she won't be home till ten"

"So I can stay?"

"If you want but I'm going to taco bell cause I am hungry af"

"Ooo me too. It's a date"

I laugh and roll my eyes "You wish" I wish.

***

We get our food at Taco Bell and sit down to eat.

"So do your parents not mind you staying out late with some random girl?" I ask him.

"Nah my parents are pretty chill"

"I wish my mom was but she's so strict and she's always working"

"It must be hard for her. Not having your dad around anymore"

"I know and I shouldn't get annoyed at her for being like that buts it's hard for me too"

We finish our food and get up to leave. After we walk out the restaurant we go to an ice cream parlour and get ice cream. When we're there a fan comes up to Jacob.

"Omg hi Jacob I love you so much"

He hugs her "I love you too do you want a picture?".

"Yes please" they take a picture and then she sees me. "Is this your girlfriend?"

Jacob laughs and blushes at the same time. Cute. "No this is my friend Emily"

"Good" she gives me a death stare.

I watch as she walks out. "Wow some of your fans are very overprotective" We both laugh.

"I better go home soon. It's almost 9 and I have homework to do" Jacob says.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow for our amazing presentation"

"You bet" he smirks and walks off in the opposite direction.

Wow that was crazy. I just spend half a day with my crush and he's amazing. I have to tell Lily. I walk home quickly and when i get there I rush upstairs and turn on my laptop. I then get changed into my pyjamas and FaceTime Lily.

"Hey girl how was your time with Jacob?" 

"It was so good my moms not getting home for another hour so we went to taco bell and then we got ice cream"

"Sounds like a date" she smirks. "So what's he like tell me the details"

We talk for another hour and then my mom opens my door scaring me. 

"Oh hey mom i didn't hear you come in"

"Hey Emily its time for you to go to bed. Hey Lily" she says seeing my laptop.

"Ok" I smile and she leaves. "I think it's safe to say I just had the best Monday ever"

"Goodnight Emily"

"Goodnight Lily" I hang up the FaceTime and get ready for bed. Then I make sure that the history presentation is in my bag before going to sleep.