15

"Lily? Where are you?" I call across the roomful of drunk teenagers. It was nearly 10 and the party was in full swing. I'm surprised the neighbours haven't called the cops yet.

I go into my kitchen to find her pouring herself another drink. The drinks were nearly finished but other people had brought alcohol and just as we'd expected there was about 100 people here. So far I'd had two cup fulls of vodka mixed with coke so I was definitely drunk.

"Lily c'mon let's dance" I grab her hand and pull her back to the main area of the party where everyone is dancing to the blasting music.

"This is so fun" Lily shouts over the music "Best idea everrrrr"

I laugh and we keep dancing. Suddenly somebody grabs my waist from behind. I turn round and see Jacob.

"Hey" I grin. I put my arms round his neck and he puts his round my waist. We sway to the music together. "You look good tonight" I say. He was wearing black jeans and a kind of striped shirt. 

He smiles "You do too" we stare into each other's eyes for a few moments

He smiles "You do too" we stare into each other's eyes for a few moments. We start to lean in.

"Get it girl" Lily shouts from behind me. I give her a death glare. I'm pretty sure me and Jacob were just about to kiss.

"I need another drink" Jacob announces.

"Me too" He grabs my hand and pulls me to my kitchen. It was pretty empty there was only about 3 people in it besides us. I sit on the counter and watch as Jacob pours vodka into a solo cup until it is a quarter full. Then he fills the rest up with coke.

"Same for you?" He asks.

I nod "Thanks baaabe"

Jacob giggles "What's so funny?" I ask.

"You're funny when you're drunk" he says. "Here" he hands me the drink and takes my hand to help me get off the counter.

"Woah" I stumble on my heels but Jacob catches me.

"I got you" he smiles. We go back through to the main room and decide to take some pictures. I get Lily to take them on my phone while I pose with Jacob. He puts his arm round my shoulders and I put mine round his waist.

"Smile" she shouts. We take a few pictures then Jacob takes some of Lily and I. Then I take some of Lily and Liam. When we're done I finish off my drink and go back to dancing.

"Hey Emily I think I'm gonna go soon it's nearly 11" Jacob says.

"Nooo you're not leaving you're staying over" I tell him.

"Since when? I really nee-"

"I don't care Jacob. I don't wanna be alone tonight"

"Isn't Lily staying?"

"Yeah and so's her boyfriend. I'll be such a third wheel"

"I suppose I could then" He says.

"Yess love you Jacob"

He looks surprised for a moment. Oh god I just told him I love him.

"Well I'm gonna phone my mom to let her know" he says. I nod and watch as he walks up the stairs to my room.

I search around the room until I find Lily. "Oh my god Lily help me" I pull her into a quieter room where there's only a few people.

"What's wrong?" She asks, looking worried.

"Well I kind of just told Jacob I love him"

"What? Why?"

"Well I asked him to stay over and he said yeah and then I was like love you Jacob" I ramble.

"It's fine that's just how you would say it in a friendly way"

"Are you sure? He looked surprised when I said it"

"Yeah absolutely. You're both drunk anyway"

"You know what? I don't care anymore. I'm gonna tell Jacob how I feel. I'm gonna kiss him tonight" I decide.

"Yesss you go girl. That alcohols given you confidence"

"Okay but first I need this party to end I want it to just be us"

"Oh that's easy" Lily says. She walks through to the main room where everyone is and stands on the table. "THE NEIGHBORS CALLED THE COPS EVERYONE OUT" she shouts.

The room suddenly erupts into panic as everybody rushes out the door. Within 5 minutes the place is empty and it's just Me, Lily, Jacob, Liam and a very messy house.

"We'll clean it in the morning lets go to bed" I walk upstairs with the others following. 

"Me and Liam are sleeping in the guest room" Lily says.

"Okay have fun" I laugh. I kick my shoes off not caring where they land and walk into my room.

"Where should I sleep?" Jacob says standing in the doorway.

"In here duh! It's not like it's the first time"

He laughs and comes into my room.

"Ughh help me with this" I say fiddling with the zip on my dress.

"Are you sure you want to undress in front of me?" He asks walking towards me.

"I've got underwear on. Just do it this dress is too tight"

"Okay okay" I turn round and he pulls the zip down "there you go"

"Thanks" I go into my bedroom and take my make up off otherwise I would wake up to acne. Then I go back into my room and take off my dress and throw it on the floor. Then I get into my bed.

"Are you not gonna wear pyjamas?" Jacob asks me.

"No it's too hot" I fiddle with my pillow while I watch Jacob unbutton his shirt.

"Do you mind if I" he indicates to his jeans that he's starting to unzip.

"Jacob I don't care"

"Thanks I can't sleep in jeans and I have nothing else to wear so..." He fully takes them off and I momentarily see the bulge in his boxers before he gets into my bed.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah"

"Can I tell you something?" I prop my head up on my elbow.

"Of course. You can tell me anything"

"I- I like you. Like like you. You know in a more than friends way"

He looks surprised for a second "I think I like you to Emily"

"Well maybe we should find out" I lean closer to him and he puts his hand on the back of my head. I close my eyes and we slowly lean in until our lips make contact. We kiss for a few seconds then pull away. We smile at each other then I turn round and he wraps his arms around me.

"Night Jacob" I say but I don't hear a response because I'm asleep within a few seconds.