18

"Emily, Emily guess what" Jacob says after letting himself into my house.

"Hello to you too Jacob it was nice of you to tell me your where coming over" I say sarcastically.

"Sorry but guess what" He says joining me on the couch where I was watching teen wolf.

"Hmm you finally realised that your eyebrows are never gonna grow?" I say pausing the episode.

"Shut up" he pushes me causing me to nearly fall of the couch. "Anyway I got asked to go on magcon"

What the hell is magcon?

I give him a blank stare.

"You don't know what magcon is?"

"Nope"

"It's a tour with a bunch of guys and they asked me to go on it and that's not even the best part" he says excitedly.

"Nooo I mean yay but nooo don't go on tour and leave me all alone. Lily's about to leave and I have literally no friends"

"No listen I've not even told you the best part" he reaches out and grabs my hand.

"They said I can bring somebody with me and since my parents are both busy with work and my sisters at college I want you to come" he smiles widely.

"Really? Oh my god I would love to when is it?"

"It starts in 3 weeks and lasts 2 months"

"Wait what about school though?"

"We can do online school it'll be fine"

"Omg Jacob this is so exciting I'm so happy for you! I really hope my mom lets me go"

"Me too imagine how much fun it will be travelling together"

"Is it just in the U.S?" I ask.

"No. Well the first month is then we go to Europe for the second month"

I smile "I really hope I can go. Thanks for inviting me" I hug him.

"Who else would I invite?" He smiles.

I sit back down on the couch and Jacob wraps his arm around me while I snuggle up to his chest. Then I unpause the programme and we keep watching it.

It's now the 10th of January which means it's been almost two weeks since me and Jacob both admitted that we like each other. We haven't kissed again or really talked about it, I think we both find it very awkward. I know I do. But we've been acting a lot more touchy with each other lately and I've been loving it.

There's still just over 10 days till school starts again which means back to the land of fake bitches and early mornings. But if my mom lets me go on tour with Jacob then I'll get 2 months off.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?" He takes his eyes off the tv and turns to face me.

"Can you stay till my mom comes home to help me try and convince her to let me go?"

"When does she get back?"

I check the time on my phone. 4:15pm.

"In about twenty minutes"