Epilogue

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Molly asked for the fifth time, looking worriedly at her sister. 

"We'll be fine," Kasey said. Her hand was clasped in Cain's and they were both ready to go.

"I don't know, Kase, it's so far..."

"It's closer to your place than the village is. I spent years there. Besides, I'll have Cain with me. We both know the area and everyone in it. For the last time, we'll be fine."

"Alright," Molly said, still unsure about separating from her little sister, "Alright. You know where to find us if you need anything."

"And you know where to find us. Now get going. News has probably traveled back by now. There are people waiting for you."

Molly smiled at the thought. Steeling herself, she gave her sister one last hug, then turned and went. Jax had been waiting a little ways down the path, letting them say their goodbyes. He smiled at her when she caught up, taking her hand as they walked down the path together.

---

Timeskip! Yay!

---

Kasey and Cain stood in silence, looking up at the house they'd spent so much time in.

"God, this is nostalgic," she whispered, and he nodded his agreement.

She looked up at him, seeing his expression and immediately turning to hug him. He hugged her back, and she said softly, "What if we just pretend that none of that happened. We can just go back to how everything was."

He kissed her lightly, and when he pulled away his expression was calm and serene.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I love you."

She grinned and said happily, "I love you too."

---

It was still early morning when Jax and Molly arrived back home. The front yard looked empty without Mick and Sammy playing in it, though no one could really blame them. Even at that early hour, it was incredibly warm. Jax walked straight to the door, gripping Molly's hand loosely.

He opened it after a moment, calling loudly, "We're home!"

The End