Evenly Matched

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

Now, obviously I wasn't stupid enough to take them to the antique shop. They would recognize immediately where I was staying, and let's be honest here, I think it'll be best for everyone if I kept Drossel my little secret for at least a little while until I know what to do about it. Last thing I need is to cause a stir with the whole situation, so I had Sebastian and Ciel wait in their coach a few blocks away, while I went to the mansion.

"Welcome home, my lady." Drossel answered the door and said those words to me with a bow, clicking as his joints bent. I wave it off and get right to the point, hoping I'll get used to that.

"Yeah, yeah. Listen, I'm going to be staying somewhere else for a while, so I need you to do a few things for me, okay?" Standing straight again, he shows me he has my attention.

"First and foremost, get Teddy. Second, tell Arthur and Oliver that I'm sorry for leaving them, but something came up. They're welcome to stay as long as they want, and you better treat them good. No turning them into dolls! I mean it!"

"Yes, master."

"Okay. That's all, then."

"And, I think to myself, would my master like me to pack a bag for her?" Pausing, I sigh. At least he's thoughtful.

"That'd be fine, thank you." The butler bows to me again before fulfilling my demands, moving swiftly so that I do not wait long. After my business was in order, I returned to the carriage and sat inside before we set off to where we'd be staying tonight.

"Well, that was a waste of time," Ciel mentions as we walk through the door, referring to what happened earlier.

"One of those men might be the culprit we're looking for. Let us wait for Sir Arthur to contact us," suggests Sebastian as he helped to take off the boy's cape, while the Earl sent me a silent look.

"Don't look at me! You know my answer."

"No cheating?" He deadpans, and I give a firm nod. He seemed to understand my reasoning, though I could tell what he'd better prefer. After hearing all the commotion, three of the Phantomhive servants came out to greet us.

"Master!"

"Welcome home!"

"Hello!"

"Oh! Hello, Y/N!" Finny waves enthusiastically at me, making a smile grow on my face as I return the gesture.

"Hey."

"You're here too?" I nod my head as Ciel breathes out a harsh sigh.

"I'll never get any peace at this rate if I'm called to London for every silly, little thing." We're caught a little off guard when the front door suddenly opens, revealing Lau standing behind it with that same carefree smile he always wears.