Please Read.

So, if you did not know I have written a new book called Her Smile.
   But that is not the reason of this A/N. I've decided to redo this. Many elements will stay the same. But I'm gonna edit it. The writing is cringe. Once I finish updatin' all the pervious chapters, I'm gonna release them all on one day. The plot is all over the place so I'm gonna fix it. Though I am gonna un-publish the episodes as I update.
   I know I mentioned it a few chapters ago but this is the New Character Arc. Don't worry. I'll probably end this book at chapter 50+ because of the amount I'm trying to do.
   Also, new book. Here's a part of the first chapter;
   We all walked to our regular bench and sat down. I laid in Alya's lap and Nino stood behind the bench flopping his arms over the back. Adrien and Chloe sat on the stairs cuddling.
"Chloe, remember when Marinette used to like Adrien?" Alya laughed making Chloe perk up her head in anger. She nodded and growled at me.
"Don't forget I am so single and never ready to mingle!" I joked poking Alya in the side.
"Yeah, but like so many boys at this school pine after you," she scoffed squishing my face, "who wouldn't with a cute face like this!"
       Check it out.