Ch.2 // Embarrassment

Adrien POV

I looked over at my computer, a photo of a ladybug stood as my wallpaper. I didn't want to believe that I had feelings for Marinette. It scared me. Looking over to my right there was a framed photo of the group together. My arm was around Marinette's shoulder as she leaned into the underneath of my arm. Alya and Nino were there but I paid no mind to them, my eyes focused on the Image of Marinette. From the soft pink of her jeans to the dark midnight which spread across her hair, I swore that you could see the stars in her eyes.

I longed for the feeling of those soft lips pressed into mine. Images, flashes of my own imagination flowed through my mind. The thought of her hair flowing onto my pillow as silky white sheets surrounded her, her supple skin softly turning red as she laid underneath me. I could almost imagine the feel of my hand stroking up her body, from the bottom of her stomach to the traces of her collar bones. I could almost hear her shiver as I caressed her beautiful body.

I snapped out of it to see Plagg hovering in front of my face holding cheese up to my nose. I exclaimed as I reeled back, almost falling from my chair. "What the heck Plagg?"

He laughed and scarfed down the cheese wedge, "come on Adrien, you know you like her." He mocked in a teasing tone.

A scoff escaped from my mouth as I got up to turn off my computer. "No way," I shook my head and flung myself onto the bed.

"You so do," he chuckled to himself before sitting on my chest, "you're head over heels Adrien."

I pursed my lips together and began to think about what I felt about her, she wasn't just a friend to me, and to be honest, I don't think I ever saw her as a friend. I could feel my heart race a little when I thought of her.

"Okay," I sighed in a defeated manner, "maybe I do like her."

I covered my eyes with my arm and closed them. "But, how would I get her to like me back?"

Plagg in a flatter, seemingly more bored voice spoke up, "I don't know, loosen her up with a marijuana bath like the Romans, they seemed active with women then."

My eyelids burst open as I began to yell, "Plagg! That's illegal here! And plus, what do you mean loosen her up!?"

He sighed and relaxed a bit more, "not my fault, this is almost worse than the 1400s, at least then had wars and fun stuff."

"Then what should I do then Plagg, and please don't say those things again," I had no hope he'd say something useful, but he surprised me.

"How about flowers and cheese? Everyone loves camembert!" He smiled as he hovered around in the air.

I shot up and grabbed him, "I'm sorry Plagg, but we're getting flowers. I'll give you cheese later."

Plagg began to talk, "Adrien no it 24hr-" With a yell, I transformed and headed out the window.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop to find an open florist, surprisingly Bergamotte was still open and I headed in to grab a bouquet of red roses, just like in anime. The bouquet of twelve scarlet roses was tied together with a soft pink ribbon, which reminded me of Marinette.

Landing on the balcony of her room I cracked the trap door open. Moving in, I saw the room still was a massive mess. But there she was, resting peacefully in midst of the ripped papers and loose hair scattered around the room. I didn't realize that during our fight her couch was knocked over, who knows how her parents didn't hear or notice the loud noises. Placing down the flowers on her desk, I began to clean the room. I spent a large amount of time picking up torn photos of myself. I felt a bit sad that she had taken them down, but I could understand why she tore them down. She wouldn't want pictures of a friend who kissed her without her permission on the wall. I filled the trash basket next to her desk with photos, but there was still the problem of her new haircut and the waste scattered on the floor.