Chapter 14~ Lovely (Updated)

Adrien
"I'm a..." Marinette began to speak. My heart fluttered, but I knew that I didn't need to know. I loved her anyway.
I wrapped my arms around her once more. "No. Like I said, I don't need to know." My heart got stuck in my throat. "Because, I love you. Even if it's contradicting what I said."
She grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her cheeks. Even if I had my leather gloves on, I could still feel her tears. She looked up at me, a loving look in her eyes. "Thank you Chaton. My love."
I laughed and placed my chin on her head. "You know something princess? I've felt so jealous during these last few days." I let go of her face.
She giggled, I felt her body shake. "Oh? Why so kitty?" Her arms wrapped around my waist.
"I've seen how many boys surround you at school, honestly. You always surprise me." She froze.
"What? You think I like them?" She let go of me, I felt a sudden cold on my chin.
I shook my head. "No, because I." I picked her up, bridal style. "Would never let anyone come between us." I quickly jumped up to her bed.
   "Chat!" She laughed and hit my chest. My hand moved from her back to her head. "Let me down!"
I looked at her clock. "3h47, you should go to sleep missy." I placed her down on the bed.
She smiled and grabbed my face. "No goodnight kisses?"
I placed my forehead on hers, "maybe one." She giggled, it was a sweet moment. I fell deeper in love. My hands cupped her cheeks, I tenderly kissed her. I placed kisses down her neck. A soft groan escaped her mouth. Her hands gripped my back.
My leather suit clung to my skin. "Damn this leather." I breathed into her neck. Her body shook in pleasure.
"Kitty, I." She quivered under my touch. "I need you." I stopped, her face screamed bliss.
"This. Isn't right. I'd love to do this with you but, this isn't you." I got up, she looked confused.
    "Why did ladybug look for you? How do you know her? And why did you disappear?" My voice shook in anger. "Did you realize how much I. Missed you. How much I wanted to hold you and tell you you're safe? How much I wanted to help you cry for your parents?"
   "Chat. I." I stopped her.
   My head shook. "Why are you running from your feelings? Am I just a distraction to you?"
   Tears started to fill her eyes. "No Chat. You aren't a distraction. I just. Miss them so much. And I can't cry, people will judge me." My hands grabbed her wrist. I pulled her up to a sitting position.
   "But I won't. Please talk to me. Please Marinette." I placed her hand on my cheek. A few tears fell onto her hand.
   She hugged me, her arms wrapped around my waist. I wrapped her in a soft embrace. "I just. Don't know what to do without them!"
   "I know all the recipes and customers. But, I just. Can't handle a business. It's too much!" She stopped talking for a moment. "And then the fact that. I don't know you. That you could be anyone in Paris. You could even have a girl other than me. And I'd be none the wiser. I don't even know how old you are!"
She looked up at me, "but I know. I can never find out who you really are." She held onto my suit. I felt pathetic, not being able to help her.
"If it make you feel better, I'll give you some hints." A shocked look painted her face.
"Kitty! No! I can never know who you are! What if hawkmoth finds out too!" She started to go off at me. It reminded me of Ladybug.
A sly smirk lit up my face. "First hint, I am in your class. Second hint, I'm single. But probably not for much longer when I have you. And third, I love you."
She went into deep thought. Against her will, she was probably trying to find out who I was. "Chat. Please stop talking."
   "No, never." I chuckled, "I just love teasing you!"
With a sigh she laid back down. She looked up at the ceiling. "You know what Chat. I want to do something for them. I didn't even get to say goodbye, not even one last kiss on the cheek."
I pushed her to the side a bit and laid down next to her. I held my arm out and she nuzzled her face into my side. "Well, what do you want to do for them?"
"I don't know." She wrapped one of her arms around me. "All I know is, they should have something to remember their image. Their story."
"Tell me about them Princess." I looked at her. Her eyes were shut tight. Probably to help her not cry.
"My dad, he's like a cuddly bear. He may look- I mean he may had looked, big and intimidating. But he was a kind man, simple even. His passion was bread. Rye loafs, honey wheat, and much more. But he still worked on smaller more delicate things like pastries. He always put the most details into things." A small laugh came out of her mouth, "I still remember that time it was my birthday and he put the cake in the trash because he didn't want me to see it."
Her eyes were gently shut this time, a small smile on her face. "And mom. She was so sweet and kind. Vienaoriseries were her strong suit. From Pain au chocolat to simple things like brioche. If she didn't bake, she would be making chocolate. She was the best mom I could ever ask for. I never knew our family in China that much. Mom always hid it. She was an heiress to some company. All I know is, something happened in China, causing me and my mom to leave. Since that, she was always hesitant to leave me alone. She was so protective, and I'm grateful for it."
The room went silent. Peaceful snores filled the room. I looked at her, she looked so happy. A warmness filled my heart. "I love you so much." I left a soft kiss on her forehead before drifting to sleep.

Sorry for the hiatus guys! Honestly, I've been trying to figure out how to write in the complex emotions I call love. And also learning how to cook.