Chapter 20~ Phantom

chapter 12-15 are being updated. This chapter will update. Check back on pervious chapters if not read new update
Marinette's POV
     "Umm... Felix where are you?" I yelled into the alley way. What had happened? I step out of  the limo with Alya and Nino with Felix behind me and now I'm here! I look down at the ground, there was a black bow tied with a blood red ribbon. It had a note attached to it. I hesitated for a moment then quickly scooped up the box.
Hello, Love
I got you a gift, and a little poem.
      Your eyes blue as the morning skies,
       Your heart full of pain.
You do not need to hide your true beauty,
A wilted flower can still bloom.
You are my flower, you are my love.
Marinette, I hold you dear to me. So please wear this, and hold me close to your chest.
From,
Unknown
I looked around, it seemed I was across from the mansion. "Should I?" I asked myself, I clutched the box in my hands. Open it~ I turned around to see who said that. It was only me, I slowly untied the ribbon. I held the ribbon in my hand. It seemed familiar? I opened the box, the inside was lined with red velvet like fabric. I'm the center was a small pillow, it had a little necklace on top of it. The necklace itself was golden it had a red gemstone charm. I stared into the gem, tears slowly streamed down my face. Marinette, my dear are you ok? A voice called out from the gem. I nodded and put it on. The gem glowed a gentle red, suddenly I felt something click inside of me. I looked around, where is Felix? "Marinette?" I heard a voice say, I turned to see Felix. He seemed confused, "what happended?" I shrugged and hugged him. "We should get to the mansion," he said releasing me from the hug. I nodded and headed across the street. When we got over there we saw our three friends standing over something. We stood behind them, "guys?" I asked trying to put my hand on Alya's shoulder. It passed through, "what the..." I poked Nino. Well I tried, my hand went through him. I looked at Felix, he tapped on Adrien's shoulder. Adrien's head whipped around and he turned to look at Felix. "What are you looking at?" He asked, I stood in front of them. I turned to look at Felix, his face fell. "Adrien, can't you see her?" He asked, Adrien looked at him. "See who?" Felix looked at me in disbelief. "Adrien? Can't you see me? Please Adrien say you can see me!" I begged, Felix's fist tightened. "What are you guys looking at?" I looked closely at Adrien, tears formed in his eyes. I walked past him and saw what there were looking at. My hands clasped on my mouth, I let out a scream. I collapsed onto the ground. Felix raced to me, "it's me Felix..." he looked at the thing in front of us. My dead body, "an akuma is near..." Tikki said flying out of my purse. "TIKKI?!?" I yelled out, "WHY ARE YOU OUT? THEY CAN SEE TOU RIGHT?" She shook her head. "Nope, only Fé." Felix smiled at Tikki.  Suddenly the ground shook, I looked up to see a hole in the sky. "F-Felix?" I asked looking up, "well well well...." a voice said, a woman stood there a mask covering her face. Kind of like the one in phantom of he opera. She wore a purple dress with black vines climbing up the dress. She wore really tacky black heel boots with green vines on them. One thing stood out. Her flower crown, the flowers wilted, they seemed to be lilies. White lilies, the flowers of death. "More souls heh..." she said scoffing, "soo many too!" She flew down to Nino and lifted his chin. "OOOOh! HE'S CUTE!" She squealed and landed on the ground in front of him. "Hands off, HE IS ALYA'S MAN!" I screamed, no one gets in the way of DJwifi! Alya and Nino looked in my direction, "w-who said that?" The akuma said holding on to Nino. "Alya... it was Mari. That was her voice..." Nino looked at Alya with panic. "That's the Akuma that took your soul out of your body by accident," Tikki said flying into my hand. A cruel smile slipped onto my face, "I'm going to kill her!" I quickly transformed, seemed like no one could see me. Well Felix could, "Fé, keep this a secret. Also could you please punch her in the face for me?" I asked, he nodded. He tapped on the akuma's shoulder, she turned around and faced him. "What do you want?!? You better be Chat Noir I want that Miraculous! If you aren't screw off," she scoffed. She just made it personal, Felix punched her in the face hard. Making her fall to the ground. She smiled, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!" She screamed, bystanders ran. My hand brushed the side of my hip. There was a sword. This was going to be fun. "Felix drag them away for a bit so it's only me and the akuma." I scowled, he nodded and dragged everyone off. She was about to follow him till I pounced on her. "HUH?!?" She screamed out in a panic. I grabbed my sword and cut her face, so a mark could be seen. I grabbed the flower crown and broke it in half. I screamed out Miraculous Ladybug, and the world was fixed. "My lady?" Chat asked jumping in front of me? I smiled at Chat, "where's Mari? Why are you covered in blood?" He stepped back. I looked down at my suit, there was blood. "Mari is going away for a bit, that's all you need to know," I said my right hand gripped the sword tighter. The sword was covered in blood. Chat looked at me, "why? WHY LADYBUG?!? WHERE IS THE GIRL I LOVE?" He screamed, almost lashing out on me. "China," I looked at him, his face fell. I faked a smile, "Chat... I'm sorry, I'll have to go to. I have to protect Marinette," he looked at me. "How will I protect Paris alone?" He questioned walking in front of me. He placed his hand on my cheek. "You are as powerful as I am, and if the Chat Noir's of the past are like mine. Then you'll be fine," I smiled and zipped away. I landed on my balcony and de-Transformed. I packed my things, I looked on my desk and saw a picture. It was a selfie, Alya Nino and Adrien behind me and behind them the rest of the class. I knocked it over, I grabbed the box on my desk. It was labeled, "Miraculous." I put it in my luggage, "Mari, I'm sorry... I really want you to stay in Paris," Tikki said sitting on my shoulder. "Tikki, I'm sorry. But I have family in China, and plus it's only for a few weeks. Nathaniel can handle the bakery, I'll leave him a note saying I have to go for a few weeks." I explained looking in the mirror. I looked closely at myself, my skin was pale. I had bags under my eyes, my skin looked like trash, and my hair a mess. "I've let myself go," I said looking at my waist. "You're so fat Marinette, just like Chloe says. You should be dead like your parents." A voice calls out, it's true. It would be easier to end it. What is this feeling? It's not sad, it's not anger, or happiness. It's emptiness, I quickly pull out my phone. I dial a number up, "It's time, call grandmother. We're going to the airport." I hang up and walk to my diary box. I quickly pack it up, I put on a black dress. It's quite simple, the shoulders are cut out and it reaches to my knees. I grab a floppy hat and put it on, I carefully put on black heels. One inch of course, and put blush and eyeliner on. I grab my rolling suitcase and head out leaving a note on the counter. My hair untied resting on my shoulders. I had dark red lipstick on as well. A Limo pulled up in front of the bakery, the chauffeur quickly got out and opened he door. "Ms. Dupain-Cheng, nice to see you again." He said bowing down. I nodded and got in, I buckled up. "So Marinette, shall we?" A voice said, I smiled. "We shall, Sweetie." I say sweetly. I turn my head to my right, Li say there in a black suit with a white under shirt and a red tie with gold rimming. After the chauffeur put my luggage in the back we quickly speed off to the airport. We speed past the Agreste Manor.