Chapter 22~ What?

chapter 12-15 are being updated. This chapter will update. Check back on pervious chapters if not read new update
Marinette's POV
          "Li... have you heard of Ladybug?" I asked looking down at my phone screen it was a picture of Alya, Nino, Adrien, Felix, and I. "Yeah, why?" He questioned trying to peak at what was on my phone. "Well... I heard LB is taking a break or something. From Alya of course, but how will Paris do without her?" I sigh as I go through the pictures on my phone. As I flip through the pictures I see the last one I took with my parents. "Marinette, I'm sure Paris is fine. With LB Gone the police and Military force can be strong and deal with stuff themselves," he replied. I smiled at the picture, that day we were at the mall, mom needed an new outfit for her date with Dad. Next thing I knew I felt a tear run down my face. "Ms. Cheng, we are here," the chauffeur said slowing down before a complete stop. I wipe my tears before exiting the Limo. I saw a red carpet rolled out and velvet ropes laid out for me. "What the..." I started to say before getting interrupted by screaming. "IS THAT MARINE?" I heard someone scream, pathetic, you hide your identity not only from you fans but everyone around you huh. It seems like you live a triple life. Pathetic really, but who can blame you? If you were normal then now one would care about you at all. Wait that's not true, nobody cares about you either way! You giant shit. "Hey Marine? Aren't you gonna go?" Li said poking me in the side bringing me back to reality. I start walking forwards before stopping at a small box similar to earlier. I picked it up, attached was a note that said, "you will need this. ~From Unknown," I hold on to it while walking. As soon as we get into the jet I sigh and plop down on the chair. "That was tough..." I whimpered, I carefully put the box on the table and opened it. Inside was a white origami swan and a small jar thing with a wax dragon seal. Inside was a black liquid, it had a tag that said pour me. "What the..." I looked down at the gem necklace, it was glowing red. I opened the jar and took the necklace off. I took the dropper attached to the lid of the bottle and put one drop on the necklace. It fused into the necklace, it had a dark red spiral in it now. This is too weird. "Marinette?" A girls voice said sweetly before sitting next to me. I turned to see my grandmother and a young girl, she had beautiful flowing red hair and I could get lost in those hazel eyes. I took a glance at her outfit, it was one in my collection. She wore a navy blue pleated skirt with a white button up. She had on a cute rainbow bow tie on and black suspenders. Her socks came up to her knees, and was paired with black formal shoes. "Hey I'm Amber!" She chirped casually sitting next to me. "Is it true that Chat rescued you when evil what's his face attacked?" She asked, I swear o saw flowers around her. I nodded before a sharp cough from my grand mother. I bolted up and bowed to her. "Hello Mrs. Cheng!" I blurted out, she smiled and put her hand on my head. "Hello my child, thank you for coming! And you," she stared daggers at Amber, "how dare you speak to my little cupcake muffin like that! You will call her Ms. Marine," she strictly said before protectively hugging me. "Gammma! She can call me Marinette!" I whined flailing my arms around. She coughed and stood up straight. "Ok my cupcake muffin," she cooed and let go of me. "Who is that? Is that... ohh! It's Li! Are you two dating yet?" Gamma asked flagging Li to sit with us. We all sat down, and my phone started to ring. I looked down at the ID number and my eyes widened, "ADRIEN?!?" I yelled out almost dropping my phone. "Isn't that the Agreste boy?" Gamma asked with a smirk on her face. "Will you be the first to marry an Agreste?" She muttered to her self. I frantically swiped my phone to pick up, "MARINETTE WHERE ARE YOU? WHY IS LB WITH YOU? HOW DARE YOU GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY SAY?!" Adrien shrieked over the phone I looked over to Gamma. She looked like she was about to scold him. "Adrien? What are you doing? I'm just going to China for a few weeks for my.... uhh.." I looked over at Gamma for help, she shrugged, "my parents funeral... and what do you mean Ladybug is with me? Isn't she in Paris or whatever? Why do you sound like C- Chloe.... yeah Chloe..." I was just about to say Chat.. I blushed thinking of what we did before I left. I quickly hung up and turned my phone off. "Omg.... that was terrifying..." I panicked, slamming my phone on the table. "S-So... Gam Gam... w-why did you need me in China?" I stuttered still thinking of how Adrien is reacting right now. She smiled and patted my back, "I'm to lazy to explain, this 180 or so year old needs her nap time. Amber you do it." She pouted before falling asleep. "Well.. ummm... we think someone targeted your...." she mumbled not letting me hear he whole thing. I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face. "My what? I'm... what?" I asked looking around. "Well.... we think someone targeted your.... parents," she muttered before burying her face in her hands. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I felt a tear stream down my face followed by another, then another. I gasped for air as I tried to stop my self from breaking. "Who did it?" I asked feeling anger fester up inside me. I clenched my fist in anger, all I could think was... kill them. They took away the ones you loved, they changed you, kill them, I know you want me too. I can help, only if you let me inside. "We don't know yet, but when we find out. They will be locked up forever," Gam said reaching for my hand. HAHHAHA kill them! They don't deserve to live! Their blood will mark a new time! A new life! WE WILL KILL THEM! "Oh... ok G-Gamma..." I whimpered as I fought the urge to kill. This is wrong, I shouldn't be like this. I should... Let them live not kill them... I....

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I'm back babesss,
   Sorry 4 du wait.
Anyway! This chapter is sooooo difficult I wrote it and re did It 5 times. Anyway, let's welcome Amber!