Chapter 13~ Soft Hair (Updated)

Adrien
A growl escaped my throat. I hated it. Talking to Marinette was so easy before they came. Now they won't even separate!
   Felix laughed at Marinette as she ranted about how Li once got a heel stuck in her hair.
  Li held onto Marinette's waist when she almost tripped.
   Even Alya and Nino had taken a liking to them.
   "So, had the little cat you were talking about visited you yet?" Alya smirked as Felix and Li looked at her in confusion.
   My face flushed. I quickly had an idea. I pushed away Felix and Li. I wrapped my arms around Marinette. "Did some kitty visit you my lady?" I whispered in her ear.
   She blushed while she pushed me off of her. She looked really nervous. "Nope. Nope nope." She started to walk off.
   "I'm not dealing with this. Nope. Where's Nathaniel? Nope. You'll never learn anything about my kitty." She muttered as she stomped off.
   Felix walked up to me. "Why did you do that?" His grip on my shoulder would be crushing to anyone else. But I simply picked up his hand and moved it away.
   "She's mine. Got it?" I growled at him.
   Li interjected, "didn't you take her on a date as a prank?"
   Alya and Nino walked past to catch up to Marinette. I quickly went after them. Nino looked at me and laughed. "Dude. You need to stop fighting then when Marinette isn't around."
   "Nino, you know he can't help it. He's like a love sick puppy!" Alya laughed at me.
   "It's jut not fair. I've known Marinette longer, but she acts like she's know them for forever!" I ranted.
   "She's known Li for like longer than she's known us." Alya pointed out.
   "It does seem like Felix is trying to bring out memories in Marinette." I looked at Nino in confusion.
   He shrugged, "he keeps mentioning marriage and a small clearing in the woods."
   We entered the classroom, and there she was. She was sitting on Nathaniel's desk as they spoke to each other. Nathaniel was a blushing mess. He quietly looked in his bag for something. He took out a small towel and handed it to Marinette. "Please. Put this on your lap."
   She blushed, and placed it on her lap. Seemed like he wasn't very comfortable with looking at her legs.
   Kim walked into the classroom. He took one look at Marinette before sitting down. He muttered something to himself.
   "Hey lover boy, sit down before she notices you're staring." Alya laughed at me.
   I groaned and sat down at my seat. Nino patted me on the back. "Sorry dude. But looks like you need to up your game."
    Everyone sat down at their seats as Ms. Bustier entered the classroom. She smiled and the lecture started.
   After class, I quickly stood up and ran out the classroom. I hid in the bathroom and opened up my bag. "Plagg. Let me transform."
   "Why? There's no akuma. Unless you're doing this to get Marinette."
   "Two wheels of Camembert. Two weeks. Every night."
   "Go ahead." He went into a dreamy state.
   I transformed into Chat Noir. I curled and uncurled my fingers. I don't know why, but when I woke. I felt pain. Something had disappeared from my mind.
   As Chat Noir, I snuck out the bathroom and found Marinette. I pounced at her. My hands covered her eyes. "Guess who princess!"
   "Chat? Why are you here?" She moved my hands off her face. She pulled me closer and I held her from behind. I never noticed how nice she smelt and how small she was to me. Like a small blueberry muffin.
   I saw Felix and Li look shocked. Li quickly moved his hand to his hip. As if he had a weapon on him. He looked at his hand in surprise.
   A smirk appeared on my face. "What? I can't see my little... princess?"
   Felix looked offended, "your princess? Marinette? Is this right?"
   She stood there quietly. A crowd had gathered.
   I kissed the back of her neck, "anyway. I have to go princess. I'll see you in a few minutes at home."
   I jumped away, just in time to hear Felix curse out. I landed on the school roof and watched. Felix grabbed Marinette's hand, he seemed to ask something.
   The school day quickly ended, I waited on her balcony, staring out to Paris in the afternoon. If was quite busy. I could hear the people in the outdoor markets laughing. The local chatter in the Eiffel Tower, the tourist.
   "Chat? Why did you show up in school?" I heard a small voice speak. I smiled and turned to her.
   Her expression broke my heart. It was one of pain. She was sad, I left her alone during the time she needed me the most. "Why weren't you here when I needed you the most?"
   She held her arms close to her. A pang in my chest hit me. My smile faltered. "I'm sorry. I'm a super hero. I'm so sorry."
   A felt a tear roll down my cheek. I watched one fall down hers as well. "I'm sorry too Chat. I should have told you to begin with."
   "I was afraid that if I ever told you, that I would endanger my family and friends." She looked down.
   I stopped her, "no. Don't. Don't ever doubt yourself. You can tell me after I say and do what I wanted to do."
   I moved my hand closer to her, she flinched. I rested it on hers. "Let's go inside."
   She lead me to her room. It was a mess, her clothing was on the floor. I held both of her hands in mine. "I love you. And I want you to tell me everything."
   I kissed her, she was surprised at first. But she fell into it. I felt the tears on her face. I pulled back.
   "Let's get some rest. For both of our sakes." I smiled at her.
   "I have to tell you. I'm not just a normal teenage girl. I'm a..."