Epilogue

//Happy Ending//

K.T.H
We all finally moved back to Korea, it took awhile but we still made it back.

I'm so happy I'm home. And Taekook gets to live life in Korea too.

"Tae baby!~" Jungkook coes while pulling me into a loving hug. I blush and giggle.

"Kookie~" I coo. He pulls away and smiles at me then kisses my cheek. I just giggle and kiss his cheek too. He points his lips out so that I could kiss him there.

I shake my head and giggle again. He pouts and I just chuckle then lean in and kiss him. He immediately kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me a lot closer.

"Eomma~ and~ Appaa~ love each oterrrr~~" Taekook sings.

Me and Jungkook part from the kiss and look at Taekook. Jungkook let's go of my waist and smiles.

Jungkook looks at me and I look at him while giggling.

"We also love you too dear~" I say smiling widely. Taekook giggles.

Jungkook picks up Taekook and puts him on his shoulders. "Kookie be careful~" I said worriedly while playing with Taekook's finger.

"It's fine Tae~" He says while holding Taekook's hands.

I sigh and then the doorbell rings. I look at Jungkook "Visitors?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulder and just tells me to answer the door.

"Mommy~" Taekook coos. I look back at him and smile. I open the door and just smiled.

"Grandma Jinnie!!" Taekook cheers. Jin scoffs while me, Jungkook, and Namjoon burst out laughing.

"Shut up you three!" Jin scolds. Jin then looks at Taekook and smiles. We all stay quiet.

"Yes it's me grandma Jinnie." Jin says while walking up to Taekook and Jungkook.

The three of us quietly start laughing again.

Jin grabs Taekook and starts talking to him. We all sit at the couch and talk as well.

"You've grown a lot Taekookie~" Jin coos. "I know! I'm this many!" Taekook cheers while holding up four fingers.

"Your a big boy huh?" Jin chuckles. "Mmhm!!!" Taekook smiles.

"And you're old." Jungkook mutters to Jin.

Me and Namjoon start laughing. "Yah!" Jin hits Jungkook's shoulder and glares at him.

"Heuheu~" Taekook laughs. "How much old are you Grandpa?" Taekook asks Namjoon.

I giggle at how Taekook said his sentence. He's so cute.

"Very old." Namjoon says in a crusty voice. We all start laughing.

We all start talking with Taekook, just. being a happy family with two of my friends that was always there for me. I cannot wait until the future comes. I'll support Taekook and hope he'll live a very happy life just like I did. With Jungkook. I'll never forget these...

"Beauitful Memories."

The End

-
-
-
-
Word Count: 526
Well Hello my lovely readers~ Looks like we've made it to the end of this book. I really hope you enjoyed this book. I enjoyed reading you're guys comments. ❤️ I actually was pretty sad this book was gonna end but I know every book has to have a ending. 😆 I loved every single one of you're guys comments and rants about the characters. 😂

I am gonna write two more books. But one of them is gonna be really short so :D After I'm done with that short book I'm gonna release another book. :3 I'll update you guys on my smut book about the short book im gonna publish soon. :)

Also I already published my new book called 'One Night Stand' YES it's a Vkook book so please check it out! ^^

I love you guys so much! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!! Bye bye my lovelies!! See you in my next book! *mwah* ♥️♥️♥️

💗💗💗

💗💗💗

-Mum out ! (^•^)