1.2

//Closer//

A/N: Play the song while reading. :)

K.T.H
Ever since the day Jungkook apologized to me and pecked me on the lips. I got more close to him, I do trust him because the promise he made, he hasn't broken.

He was the sweetest guy to me. He would always come to my apartment and would hangout with me. He hasn't made me sad or mad at him.

He was always I mean always careful with his words.

I am very happy... I liked him too...
I am in love with him actually.

< Graduation Day >

J.J.K
Today me and Taehyung are gonna Graduate today!! I'm so happy because we both are going to the same university.

I couldn't believe we were going together.

I am very happy with Taehyung. I'm glad I apologized to him. After months being with him I uhm started falling for him.

Actually I already did when I first saw him...

But today will go well.

< End of Graduation Day >

J.J.K
Tae !!! I yelled while hugging him.
"Kookie~" he said hugging back.
"You did so well Tae!!!" I yelled again.
"Hah thanks you too" he said putting his head in the crook of my neck.

I heard some squealing beside us "Omg their so cute!!"
"OMO I ship them!!!"
"Aigoo Taekook~"

It was the girls. Omg they've change.

Well Tiffany... she backs off and doesn't do anything. Sense she knows I'm going to a different university.

< College day >

K.T.H
Turns out me and Jungkook are roommates. I'm happy about it so is Jungkook.

"Kookie were here!" I said while letting go of his hand.

I unlock the door and go in. The room looks really nice.

Once I go inside I get pushed onto the bed with Jungkook hovering over me.

I gasp and look at him in the eyes.
His eyes... are full of lust... and p-passion...

"Your so beautiful Taehyung..." he said making me blush hard.

"J-Jungkook i-" I got cut off by someone coming into our room.

"Guys I have news fo- oml sorry!! Uhm continue on..." he said running out of our room.

We laughed and Jungkook looked at me again and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I'm tired Tae~ lets sleeeep its 10:37 pm." He said yawing.

"Okie Kookie~" I said.

< Morning >

J.J.K
I woke up and saw Taehyungs face close to mine. His little snores made me giggle at his cuteness.

I carefully got out of bed and went to make breakfast for Tae.

I just made Eggs, Bacon and put yogurt on the side. I went to the room and saw him all cuddled up in the blanket with his phone still on.

I guess he was watching a video? A video of him and Taehyung going to the beach together. I smiled and grabbed my phone and took a picture of Taehyung.

I look at the photo and laugh at how beautiful he is when he sleeps

I put my phone away and gently blow in Taehyung face so he can wake up.

He scrunches up his face and opens one eye and smiles.

"K-kookie~" he coes. I smiled "Tae get up I made you breakfast." I said tugging on him.

"I'm to tire- ahhhh!!" He yelled as I picked him up bridal style taking him to the kitchen.

I placed him down on the kitchen table and grabbed the fork with the eggs and put it near his mouth.

I made a ah sound so he can open his mouth. He did and giggled while eating his food this continued on for 30 mins and he finished his food.

But he just had his yogurt left I grabbed it and put my finger in it and playfully smacked it on his cheek he gasp then put some on my nose.

We played for 10 mins. I saw the yogurt is still on his cheek I licked it off and he looked like a tomato once I pulled away.

"Your so cute" I said caressing his cheek.

He hugged me and I hugged back. I carried him to the bedroom.

I gently put him down and lay beside him.

We cuddle and watch TV the entire day.
...
...
He fell asleep...
"I love you Kim Taehyung"
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOOOOOOOO~ made this chapter it was short ik ! Sorry.
Anyways Happy New Years !! 🎉🎉❤️✨ I hope you guys had a good year I know I did. Sorry if I messed up I think I did LOL
I'll update twice today. Maybe I will. Welp bye for now.

I do have something to say about this new year

I do have something to say about this new year. I'm so happy I discovered BTS !!I just want to thank BTS for everything! They made my year better and less suicidul. I love them so much!!😭❤️

-Mom out❤✨🎉