1.7

//Forgiven?//

K.S.J

"Jin... I love you..."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Namjoon say I love you.

"But but... you keep bullying me..." I sadly said.

"I know... I'm really sorry Jin." He said.

"then why? Why did you bully me?" I said sounding a bit angry.

"Because I was afraid. I was afraid you wouldn't accept my feelings.." he drifted off.

I lightly smile.

"Namjoon...I like you. No I mean I love you too..." I quietly said.

He grabs my chin making me look at him. "Really, Princess" he smiles.

"Y-yes" I stuttered having a little pink tint on my cheeks. He chuckles and leans in kissing me on my lips.

I was shocked and didn't move but eventually kissed back feeling his soft plump lips on mine.

"N-Namjoon... I-I don't k-know what to s-say..." I cried hugging him. "Shh~ just don't say anything princess~" he says softly into my ears.

>>>><<<<

J.J.K
I wake up to Taehyung's soft snores which I adore. I get up and go to the living room.

I sit on the couch and turn the TV on. I watch 'Descendants Of The Sun' for a short time in tell I hear a faint yawn in the background.

I look back and see Tae stretching his cute little arms in the air. I chuckle and walk up to him.

"Aahhh~ Kookie!" He says happily clinging onto me. I smile.

>>>><<<<

I drag Tae to the kitchen and start making cereal for him sense he still looks tired.

"Here you go Taebae~" I smile. He blushes and starts eating.

"Heeshh arren't y-youus gonaa eattu?" He said with his mouth full. I chuckle "haha no I'm good" I said. He nods and goes back to eating.

>>>><<<<

"Tae I'm gonna go take a shower" I said. "Okie" he smiled.

< 15 min later >

"Kookie~ Kookie~ can I get ready now?" He yells. "Just wait Tae!" I yell back.

< 6 min later >

I got out of the shower and got ready. I go out the door and see Taehyung sitting on the bed looking at me.

He smiles and runs to the restroom closing the door.

< 10 min later >

I notice Taehyung is done so
I open the door and see Taehyung just in his boxers.

I slowly look at his back and slowly look down more further.