3.4

//Tae + Kook//

J.J.K
It's finally the last month and Tae is like really big. Sometimes we argue because of his mood changes. I'm not saying he is fat or anything he still looks beautiful as ever.

But he cries a lot. Gets mad a lot. Acts like a brat a lot.

But I could handle him and love him.

I just hope Tae will be okay when he goes through labor. I know it'll hurt a lot. I'll be there so hopefully he'll be okay.

So it'll happen anytime this month so I'm like prepared everyday.

"Kookie could you help me get upstairs?" Taehyung pouts while holding his stomach.

"Yeah~" I get up and walk over to Tae and help him get up the stairs.

"Okay." We got upstairs and he goes to the room. I was about to go downstairs until Taehyung called my name.

"Kookie come here!~"

"Coming." I walk in and he was sitting on the bed. "Cuddle with me pleaase Kookie~"

He makes grabby hands towards me and I just chuckle and walk over.

"Okay~"

I go over to him and then wrap my right arm around his waist and my left hand goes on his stomach.

I rub his stomach and Taehyung jolts a bit because while he jolted I felt the baby kick hard.

"Woah! That was a hard kick." I say chuckling. Taehyung just giggles and touches his stomach.

< 3 weeks later >

Me and Taehyung were in the living room but then all of a sudden Taehyung starts breathing hard.

I look at him worriedly. "Tae are you okay?"

"Y-Yes just contractions, could y-you get me water?" Taehyung asks politely while holding my hand.

"Yeah, yeah." I say and quickly go into the kitchen getting him a glass of water.

I come back and give him water and some medicine.

He takes it and drinks water. "Better a little?"

He nods and lays down instantly falling asleep.

< Next Day >

Me and Taehyung were in the kitchen talking while cleaning up.

But then Taehyung starts breathing hard again. I thought he was having contractions again but this time he stopped me from getting water.

"Jungkook I th—ink its t-time." He smiles weakly while holding my arm.

"Okay." I say and quickly grab my phone and dial 911.

>>>><<<<

We both were in the ambulance truck. I call Jin and he picks up instantly.