2.7

//Fun Day//

J.J.K

I woke up feeling the warm sun shining bright through the windows landing onto my lover sleeping in my embrace.

I smiled and carefully got out of bed trying not to wake up Tae.

I then went to the closet and got out clothes sense I was completely naked and then I went to take a quick shower.

< Moments Later >

I got finally got done and walked out the door meeting with a sleepy Taehyung.

He was sitting on his legs kinda tilting a bit while rubbing his eyes, his lower body was covered by the blanket.

I chuckle, "Morning love." I said smiling.

He smiled and mumbled a 'Morning'.

Realization hit him, he noticed he was still naked from... last night.

He got red and grabbed the blanket and covered his chest. I laugh and walk over to him and lift him up with the blanket wrapped around his torso but not his legs.

"Kookieee~~" He squealed. I smile with my bunny teeth sticking out and he put his arms around my neck while putting his chin on my shoulder.

I then walk out the bedroom door and walk downstairs into the kitchen.

I put him down onto the counter and kiss him. He puts his small hand on my chest and pushes me away smiling sheepishly.

"It's just the morning kookie~" He said giggling.

"Andddd~" I said leaning in again. He got quiet and looked at me flustered.

"Nothing to say? Well okay." I said and captured his lips again.

He kissed back and I put both of my hands on his waist pulling him closer than resting my arms on his waist.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. We both then parted from the kiss and hugged each other.

"Love you Tae." I said. "I love me too." Taehyung said giggling.

I pouted and pulled away looking into his eyes. "Hehe, I'm kidding kookie. I love you too." He said pecking my cheek.

I sigh in satisfaction and then put him down onto the floor. "I'm gonna go get ready." He said grabbing the hem of the blanket while walking off.

< 1 Hour Later >

After I got done making breakfast, I go into the living room and then all of a sudden I hear footsteps coming from the stairs.

I look up and was met with a beautiful Taehyung.

He was wearing a white or beige shirtdress.