3.0

//Sick?//

J.J.K
I slowly open my eyes and noticed it was still night time.

I sigh and check the time.

< 2:29 am >

Wow... it's almost 2:30. I look down and Tae was sleeping peacefully while he was snuggled up in my arms.

I smile and then moved him off of me putting him next to me.

He started hugging the blanket and I got up slowly and then grabbed a chair placing it by the window looking outside.

Surprisingly there was a full moon still standing out. I watched the waves come and go washing up against the shore.

I look back at Tae and his body was now facing me. I couldn't help but smile again.

I look back again to the moon and start questioning myself.

"I wonder why Tae loves me? Why did he chose me? Like out of all guys why me? I guess I really mean something to him... do I?" I say looking back at Tae.

I smile. "You mean something to me Tae and that's why I love you." I say looking at him.

All of a sudden the moon starts shining on Taehyung, He smiles and i look back at the moon then back to Taehyung smiling unstop.

Then the moon dims and Taehyung's smile slowly fades away.

< Morning >

I woke up once again and then the thought of the moon shining on Taehyung made me start smiling like an idiot.

I got out of bed and took a small glance at Taehyung and pecked his lip and left the room.

>>>><<<<

I made breakfast for the both of us, what I made was a Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl.

Once I sat everything on the table I heard footsteps

I smile and ran to a corner to hide, I then hear Tae say my name but I stayed quiet until i heard the footsteps come closer until...

"Boo!!!"

"Ahhh!! Kookie!! Aish..." Taehyung said rubbing his eyes while standing meters away from me.

I walk closer to him and he backs away from me. I frown, but suddenly I noticed something.

The way he was walking... he was walking weird.