Chapter 9

"Now I'm all wet," he gestured to his shirt. Okay Emily, moment of truth, never ever do that again, even though I told him to kill me, I don't want to die, at least not like this. So he's serious about me, about this whole thing, I guess he fantasized it all in his psycho head. From now on I'm gonna play by his rules.
"Get in," I found myself saying. Yeah that's more like it, I want him to keep loving me, not hate me.
"Huh?" He asked, I knew he heard me.

"Bath with me," I said. I heard him gulp.
"No," he said.
"It'll be like last time," I said.
"Last time?" He asked.
"Yes but hands off my leg," I said.
"This is a trick," he smiled.
"Never mind then," I said.
"Okay, fine, let me go boil the spaghetti," he raced to the kitchen.
Everything he grabbed made a loud bang, on normal days I would have laughed but I had a brick face.

"I'm here," he pulled out his clothes.
"This is a pretty small tub," he said.
"I guess I'll be on top then," I said.
"Wow, I guess I knocked some sense in you," he laughed.I didn't laugh,my brain could be bleeding as we speak.
"I'm sorry for that," he said.
"It's okay, hush, let's stay here until our bodies wrinkle," I exhaled.
"As good as it sounds, you have to eat," he washed my back.
"You can take it off," I referred to my bra.
"No," he said.
"I would do it but my hands," I didn't finish.

"Here, let me untie you," he had his hands out.
"Thanks," I said as he untied me, I brushed off ideas off an escape.
"Thank you for understanding how I feel," he said.
"Oh my grandma!" His jaw dropped as I dropped my bra.
"Amazing," he smirked.
"You can touch them," I said.
I thought of hitting his head on the taps and running free.
The idea escaped my head along with the moan from my mouth. He touched me, had both of his hands on my boobs.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.
"Go ahead," I exhaled.
He leaned over and kissed me. My lips didn't move and so where my eyes, they were wide open. I started to kiss back so that he wouldn't be suspicious.
Second later he stopped, a few seconds mind you.
"What's wrong?" I asked. My heart started to give me prove that it was working quite well as it started to beat faster.
"Aden," I saw the fire again and I backed away.

"I knew you didn't love me," he grabbed my lower jaw and pulled me to him.
"What did I do?" I managed to ask.
"Why were your eyes open?" He asked. F**K!
"I could feel you staring in my soul," he tightened his grip. Here we go again.
"Baby," I took his hand and placed it on my boob. He lessened the grip.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm scared of you," I said. He paused for a minute and I guess my boob was doing some tricks.

"Never do that again," he let go of my jaw and I let go of his hand but his hand still touched my boob.
"Aden, I love you," I cupped his cheeks.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes, but baby, you have to promise me that you won't hurt me," I said.
"I promise my love," he hugged me.
And I hugged back. I had to, he noticed my eyes were open.
"You're cold, let's get out," he said.
"Stand up," he said, holding a towel.
He wrapped me in a towel and picked me up. He gently placed me on my bed.

"All cleaned up," he smiled.
"Quickly dress so that you won't catch a cold," he said.
"I can't dress myself," I whined.
"I would like to dress you but  if I do we'll eat over cooked spaghetti," he said.
"Okay fine but I won't be wearing any underwear," I said.
"You are killing me Em," he kissed my neck.

He made his way to the kitchen area.
Okay, Emily this is it. Find something anything, that can give you hope that you'll make it. I looked searched and searched, nothing, no phone.
I gave up and dressed up, I fixed my bed and changed the pillows. I then got inside the covers, my leg was aching so bad, it was purplish, it's broken.
The smell of food killed me.

"Dinner is served," he said. Finally!
He gave me a plate full of spaghetti and meatballs and a fork. Stab him with the fork on the neck, in a minute he'll bleed to death.
"Thanks," I smile digging in, it was so good and scrumptious, the only problem was that it was hot!
"Slow down, geez woman," he laughed.
"I'm so hungry," I exhaled taking a break.
"You are beautiful," he looked at me.
"No ways, did you see my face," I said with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Beautiful," he smirked.
I ignored him and finished the plate.
"Would you like some coffee?" He asked.
"Yes please," I was cold.
"Here you go," minutes later he gave me a hot cup of coffee.
For a moment I thought of splashing it in his face and race to the door but I shaked it.
Where would I go? No one can help me. I've seen the movies where the cops are bad too, I don't want to take that risk. I just want to go home.

"Feeling any pain?" He asked, getting inside the bed next to me.
"My leg," I said.
"Take some tablets, and let me put that cast on," he got off. Great now we're gonna involve more water, I'm freezing.
He made the cast on my lower leg with the bandages that needed to be wet for them to stick just like a cast.
"How was the food?" He asked.
"Great," I said.
"Thank you, here you go, I'm done," he stood up.

"Where's my phone?" I found myself asking.
"Don't worry it's safe," he smiled.
"I'm sorry to say this but nobody asked about you, no one. It's like you were always invisible, see! That's means I care for you, I'm the only one," he said.
That really hurt my feelings real bad.