Chapter 2

"Who is it," I asked the person knocking on my door.
"It's me," Aden's voice said and I immediately opened it.
There he was looking simple as always, with his lazy eyes I always mocked.
"Hey, I thought you weren't coming," I said.
"Well I'm here aren't I?" He crashed on the couch.
"Where's your annoying roommate?" He asked.
"She died remember? And I never said she was annoying," I sat down next to him.

"I clearly remember you say she was annoying, forced you to do bad things," he had his arm over my shoulder.
"You seem to remember what I said about her but not that she died," I exhaled.
"I hate death, how did she die again?" He asked.
"She jumped out of the window, why are we talking about this?" I asked.
"Oh yeah I remember, such a shame," he said.

"Where's dinner?" I asked.
"I ordered pizza, is that okay with you?" He asked.
"Yeah whatever," I sighed.
"Cool, can I have a glass of water please?" He asked.
"How was your day?" I asked as I went over to the kitchen.
"Okay, yours?" He asked.
"Can you believe Mr Abrahams asked Bianca to help her in the hospital?" I asked.

"No ways, why not you?" He asked.
"That's what I thought but he said he doesn't want me to be distracted," I said.
"Mhhh," he exhaled.
"They are probably having an affair, you should see Bianca," I looked out the window.
Aden was quiet for no reason.
"Here you go, what are doing with my phone?" I asked.
"Nothing, I want to send your pictures with me," he said.

"You normally ask," I exhaled.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.
"No, it's okay," I sat down.
"Why do you have Collen's number?" He suddenly asked.
"So you're snooping!" I exclaimed.
"Just answer the question," he said.
"Why were you snooping?" I asked.
"Emily, answer the damn question!" He raised his voice.

"No you answer mine,and don't you dare raise your voice at me," I said.
"Are you dating him? Gosh how could I be so stupid! It's him you're kissing and fu**ing!" He stood up and started pacing, making me more furious.
"Are you serious now?" I asked, tears starting to form in my eyes. What just happened?
"Answer me!" He shouted.
"Get out," I calmly said.
"I saw you walking with him the other day," he said.
"And he's been following me around," I sarcastically laughed, what the f dude?

"How could you do this to me?" He asked.
"Get out!" I shouted.
"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me the truth," he sat down.
I started to cry, heavy cry mind you, how he just turn from a caring person to a complete jerk, I mean like really! Congratulations Aden you just made me cry for the first time in many years!
"Tears won't get you out of this mess," he said.
"He asked me to tutor him and I took his number to give him my response after I've talked to you, that's why you saw me with him while you were snooping," I cried.

"I was not snooping!" He shouted.
"Didn't you hear what I just said? You got it all wrong!" I went to the bathroom. Is this how it feels like when your world suddenly crashes?
"Emily please come out," he knocked on the door.
"Want to accuse me more?" I asked.
"I want to apologize," he said.
"Just get out," I said.
"Let me in," he said.

I stared in the mirror looking at my tear stained face. I buried this person long ago and Aden is bringing her up again. I promised myself to never cry because of a boy.
"Emily, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot and you don't deserve what I said," he said.
"I overreacted, I don't recognise myself," he said.
"It's over!" I yelled.
"You don't mean that," he said.

"I do," I cried. God I so wish I do.
"Please Em, don't compare me with Tyler," He said.
"You're just like him!" I opened the door.
"There she is," he smiled.
"If you're not leaving then I'm going," he grabbed my arm.
"I'm sorry okay, don't you get it!" He looked at me with eyes full of tears.
"Tears won't get you out of this mess," I qouted his words.

"All of this just because we never kissed?" I asked.
"I like you so much and I told you that, I was mad but not mad at you, it's just that Collen keeps saying you guys are dating, how's that supposed to make me feel?" He started crying.
"You should trust me Aden," I felt teary too.
"How can I trust you when you're afraid to give me your whole heart, to even kiss me?" He asked.

"I'm nothing like Tyler, I don't cheat!" He said.
"I'm sorry Em, please don't end us," he begged.
"The first day I met you, I thought to myself, I told myself that I wanted to be friends with that girl because I could never date her," he said.
"Oh is this my part where I ask why?" I rolled my eyes.
"Because you were so out of my league," he said.
"I then got to know you, and I started to encourage myself to date you or else I would be stuck on friendzone, but on the real this feels like a friendzone," he said.

By saying that, I crashed my lips in his, it was to both our surprise but none of us backed away. Moments later our tongues intertwined, our tears mixed and our hearts began beating on the same pace.
This was not what I imagined my kiss with Aden, oh yes I did think about it like a lot but I was afraid of being hurt again.
But now fear was the last thing on my mind as my hands danced through his hair, while his were dancing around my waistline.

A disturbing knock on the door didn't seem to disturb our kiss but it was annoying.
"Are we going to get that?" I managed to ask.
"And risk this?...No way!" He said.
"It's probably...the pizza guy," I said.
"Stop talking!" He laughed.
"Pizza guy!" A voice called out.
"Aden," I said.
"Just a few knocks... and then he'll leave," he said.

I pulled out and he wasn't pleased.
"You won't be eating my tongue, get the door," I said.
"Fine," he dragged his feet to the door.
"Dude, bad timing and this pizza is cold so it's free," he said.
"Aden," I called in a warning voice.
"Fine," he whined and gave the guy his money.
"Hey, here's a tip: when no answers, no one's home!" He slammed the door.

"That wasn't nice," I said.
"Yeah disturbing us like that," he placed the pizza on the counter.
"You know what I mean," I laughed.
"So... am I forgiven?" He stepped closer to where I was standing.
"I don't know, I just gave you what you wanted that's all, you made me cry Aden, look at me," I exhaled.
"Baby I'm so sorry my love and i know you know, you wanted this too, we should have called the fire fighters because that kiss was on fire!" He sang the last part.
"Yeah it was," I smiled, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Then we should do it again," he winked.
"No way, I slipped out of his grip.
"I'm hungry, it's late and I have to study," I grabbed beers and the pizza.
I sat down and started digging in.
"Aren't you gonna eat?" I turned to him.
"Nah I'm fine, I just got kissed by the hottest girl and I'm full," he smirked.
"You are weird on so many levels," I smiled.

"I just can't wait for you to have something on your lips, and I'll have to wipe it and then boom! Another kiss," he cheered.
"You watch a lot of movies," I said.
"We'll see about that," he smirked.
"I can't believe you said I was fu**ing Collen," I said. He almost spilled his beer.
"I was hurt and you don't get it," he said.
"I'm sorry," he looked at me.
"It's okay," I said, I fed him a slice of pizza.
"I can't believe you almost ended us," he chewed.
"Yeah me too buddy," I said.