"Shut it," Larkin growled, his black eyes seemed to match the black of his hair and that must have frightened the twins as their mouths shut faster than the speed of sound. "I've had enough of this conversation. Out."

The blonde twins didn't need to be told twice as they scurried from the room, the door sliding closed behind them with a heavy bang of metal against a door stopper.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" Luke spoke in between a series of coughs as Larkin stood a few feet away.

"I want information, however I know you won't be willing, so tell me Luke what will I have to do to make you talk?" Larkin asked, as he walked towards the corner of the room and grabbed a water bottle that was laying on a metal shelf.

"Where am I?" Luke ignored Larkin's question as he glanced around the mostly barren room. Concrete floors and walls, a cold temperature that left Luke's powers weakened, and a sliding door accompanied by a few shelves by a far wall, where Larkin stood.

"Perhaps if I answer your questions you will answer mine?" Larkin paused, "you won't, but I may as well try. I've broken many Tractatori, and I'm sure you won't be any different. Sooner or later you all crack... or die." Larkin walked closer as he spoke, until he was bent down in grin of Luke's hunched figure where he twisted the lid off the water bottle and poured a small amount down Luke's throat.

Luke greedily swallowed the water, almost wanting to beg for more as Larkin took the bottle away and held it out of reach. Luke gasped as he relaxed against the wall, his chains jingling with every slight movement. He stared at the bottle of water, wanting to summon his powers but he was far too weak, even with the small amount now in his body he was still useless, and Larkin knew it.

"Try it and I will burn you so bad that Harper won't even recognise your body." Larkin snarled as he saw Luke eyeing the bottle. "Not that I should be worried, you're far too weak."

Luke eyed Larkin as the black haired man casually sat himself down on the floor, his legs spread out in front of him as he leaned back, his body weight being held up by his arms behind him. Larkin didn't seem to notice Luke's gaze, or perhaps didn't care, as he picked at his nails as if he had all the time in the world. He didn't however, but he had enough time to trick Luke into talking, and years of practice at making people talk.

"So would you like to answer my questions?" Larkin asked after a few minutes silence. He now stared at Luke, seeming to get over his obsession with his nails much to Luke's dismay. Luke would've preferred it if Larkin stayed picking at his fingernails and not bothering to give him time of the day, however nothing seemed to be going right for Luke at the present time.

"How about you answer mine?" The blue eyed boy's tone was as cold as the room he was currently residing in. It nearly sent a shiver down Larkin's spine, it'd been a while since anyone had taken that tone with him.

"You're in a cool room, almost like a fridge, at the place where I am currently residing." Luke didn't want to let his disappointment show towards Larkins lack of information, but he was sure Larkin could see through his facial expressions given how intently he looked at the younger male.

A small part of Luke hoped that Harper knew where Larkin lived, however he doubted it, whilst another part hoped she could get as far away from this as possible. He didn't want her hurt, and
the Potestas seemed to not give any shits towards human lives. That's why they needed to be destroyed.