Death Brought Me To Life~

(Hi this is my first time writing this kind of story. I hope you enjoy any feedback is welcome; Also if someone can make me a cover please? Please forgive my grammar issue I have not edited.... The picture over there is the picture of Isabella the older sister.)

What do you do when your parents try to keep you alive every time, when you’re sick? When all they do starts to fail and the person you grew up with kills you? Having to fend for yourself at an early age experience the worst. Expecting the worst, fearing everybody, not trusting myself.

This is my life, my world I welcome you to living nightmare.

***

“Run!” My sister Isabella yelled through her perfect set of pearly white teeth.

I gasp for air as I hold my abdomen trying to get enough oxygen in my system.

“Wait for me!” I said with tears sliding down my face and into the dirty ground.

“You’re such a cry baby come on look at this” she urge pointing to the waterfall. Isabella is older than me by five years she was ten while I was only five years old. Today was my birthday I was turning five today, my sister talk to my parents and convinced them to let me accompany her on a little trip to the forest. They reluctantly agreed and gave both kisses and send us on our little journey.

“I am not Isa!” I said pouting at her as I made my way next to her side and saw the waterfall. We were on top of the mountain where the waterfall began. The rushing of the water was so loud yet beautiful. I shiver as the air pick up a bit I could see my breath in front of me as it rose and disperse in the air.

“You know little sister since you were born my parents always protected you. They said you were special. I remember you use to have a weak body well you still do actually sister but that’s still no reason that they should pay attention more to you than me.”She said and look at the waterfall her face was ivory white with striking greens eyes like emerald I always been jealous of her looks she look like a princess while I look like a plain doll.

“Isa what are you talking about. Mama love you, am sorry I was sick I promise I won’t ever get sick so mama pays attention to just you.” I said and grab her hand.

She smiled weakly and nodded.” Too you it’s so simple but you are blind sister. Since you were born Mama and Papa have taken care of you and conceal you. I heard them talking one night they said on your fifth birthday you would become very sick. You would be in bed for 11 years before you woke up. That meant they would have to be your slaves and be stuck to that god damn bed of yours and care for you. 11 year Sister!” she said and looked at me with hatred in her eyes. Her green eyes were dark with hatred her face pale like if she was losing blood and she was become almost sick looking.

“But Isa am not sick though mama and papa were wrong so they will pay attention to you” I said as tears rolled down my eyes. I try to hug her but she pushed me away.

“Don’t touch me! I told you I don’t want to. You make me sick. Funny huh? You make sick. ”she glared at me as she contemplating the surrounding she took a moment to look at her hand where I had touched her.”

“Isa Please!” I said crying profusely. My sister what was she talking about does she not love me her sister? Am I just a burden for her and our parents? I thought while I try to stop crying.

“Am sorry come her sister I didn’t mean it” She said and open her arms to me. I smiled and hug her back I love my sister I have no idea why she was saying all of this. Maybe she is sick I thought as her warm embrace calm me down and I enjoy the smell her hair; it smelled like violets.

“It’s okay Isa lets go back mama and papa are probably worry” I said.

“Yeah I should be going back anyways I spoke too much. Goodbye dear sister…I hate you!” Isabella said as she pushed me and I lost my balance. My arms move in the air like a baby bird learning to fly. My own sister did this. She hated me I was a bad sister I thought and a tear slide down my cheek. I closed my eyes and hummed until I felt the icy water freeze my bones.

“Ah” was all that escape from my lips as the water wrap around me as it suffocated and stole away every ounce of oxygen and filled me up with its water. This was how it supposed to be I thought. I had no right to live since I stole mama and papa away from my sisters. This is how am going to die…?

***

~Isabella Pov~

“Mama, Papa! Help” I yelled trying to sound like something bad happen. I saw my parents look at me with concern in their eyes.

“What is it Isabella, where is your sister?” Papa talked raising his eyebrows in confusing.

“She been kidnapped!” I yelled at them as tears ran down my face. There expression change there was nothing it was like if they were dead. Almost the same look my sister gave me when she was falling of the waterfall I thought for a moment.

My Papa grabbed my arms his grip was so tight it hurt so much.” What did you say where? How? Isabella speak” my father demanded as his nostril flared and his eyes seem closed to coming out of there socket! I never see Papa like this he was always very gentle and soft spoken but this was not that Papa I loved?

“Stop it John please you hurting her! Let her calm down and speak.” Mamas said as my Papa release his grip from me and looked away.

“We were walking through the forest when she ran away because she heard a loud noise I ran after her but lost her. When I saw her she was been taking by men’s in black horses .I left and came here to tell you mama. I was so scared I didn’t know what to do!” I said looking down at my toes. Even though I was lying this was going to help. My papa and mama would never have to worry about my sister. It would be ok I would be the only child and they would fully teach me how to be a witch. This would all work out I thought in my head my sister was nothing but trouble.

My Mama and Papa look for her out of town in villages and so forth they never went to the waterfall. Nobody ever reported a body which I was glad. They look for my sisters every day until they finally broke down. Then both became very sick and ill. The healer was summon and took care of them they were ill for eleven years. The same amount of years my sister was supposed to be sick for...

(Yes I know longer chapter but I had many things to describe and say. This probably raised a lot of questions.)

Like why did Isabella kill her sister?

Why does everybody call her sister and not by her real name?

This will be answer later on.

Please Vote and add to your reading list if you think it’s worth it.

Comment please.

~EVENELY~