"I'm excited, you should come to the studio to listen to what I have so far!"

"If that's want you want me to do, then I'll come."

"Yes!" he grabbed Kaylee and tickled her.

"What does signed mean?" she asked.

He smiled, "I got signed to a record label, that means I get to make music now."

"Will you make me a song?" she smiled back.

"Yes, if you want me to."

"Will you make it for my birthday? It's in 7 days!"

"Yes, I promise."

"Yay! You should make Auntie Cydney one, too." she looked at me. He blushed.

"I already have a few songs for her..."

"Ooh." Kaylee said. I laughed.

"August, Chris called me last night and he wants us to come to the pool with him and Kae." I said.

"Kae? Who the hell is that?"

"She went to school with us, they hooked up in March." I said. He stayed silent for a minute.

"Is she cute."

"Yeah, she's pretty."

"Aw, Chris got him a girl finally!" he laughed and walked up to me. "Can I have a kiss?"

"No, move August."

"Why not?" he whined and followed me upstairs.

"Cuz I said so, go shower and get ready." I walked in my closet and started picking through my bathing suits.

"You should wear something sexy, I would like to show you off today."

"There's nothing to show off."

"If there wasn't anything to show off, then why would I spend so much time bragging about you?" he whispered, hugging me from behind. I smiled.

"Thank you, now get your funky ass out of here and take a shower." I teased. He grabbed a t-shirt and rubbed it under his armpit.

"August!" I chased him out and he died laughing. I rolled my eyes and went back to the closet.

************

"Kaylee, are you ready?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes, how do I look?" she posed in her mirror.  I laughed and picked her up.

"You look wonderful, I love that suit!" I kissed her cheek. She wore a purple and pink camouflage suit.

"Thank you, I like your suit too!" she laughed. I put her down and went to the living room.

Where's August?

August's POV

I looked up and Cydney was passing by.

"Boo!" I jumped up. She screamed and backed away.

"Jesus Christ August, you scared me!" she hugged me tight.

"Sorry, you look good." I looked her up and down. She wore a light pink suit with a white lace cover up and matching flip flops.

"Thanks, are you ready?"

"Yes, where's lil bit."

"She's waiting for us so come on." she drug me out the door.

As soon as we got there we saw Mia and her irrelevant ass best friend. Cydney and I got in the pool and they headed towards us, only to start shit.

"August, did you enjoy graduation night?" Mia smirked. I sighed as Cydney turned to her.

"Get yo dirty ass away from us, we don't want nothing to do with you."

"Oh, says the little freak. Did August tell you he went out of town to run from the police..."

Shit.

Cydney's POV

"...or did he give you the same bullshit excuse I got, his mother is sick." she rolled her eyes. I climbed out of the pool and wiped my face.

"I believe August so that's all that matters, go be the little whore you are-" I was cut off when she slapped me.

"Who's there whore now?" she mocked. Her friend started to laugh.

"You." I punched her and she fell over in the pool. Her friend stared in shock and I took a step towards her. She ran off and I started to laugh. I turned to August and he smirked.

"See, was that so hard?" he pulled back in the pool.

"No, but is she telling the truth?" I asked. He sighed.

"That was part of the reason, but mostly because my mom is sick. I didn't wanna be incarcerated here and she died."

"Aw ok, just please tell me the whole truth from now on."

"Alright, now can we enjoy this." we both climbed out the pool.

"Psst, Cydney!" Nicki whispered from behind Chris. I smiled as she pushed him in the pool.

"What the fuck, bruh?!" Chris yelled at August.

"That wasn't me nigga!"

"Then who was it bruh?!"

"I don't know bruh!" he yelled. Nicki and I died laughing.

"I think you fuckin lying!"

"Nigga I'm not lying!"

"Then who pushed me bruh?!"

"I don't know!"

"I think you wanna start something!"

"No, I don't it's yo stupid ass that thinks I pushed you!"

"We can fucking fight!" Chris held up his fists.

"Alright bitch, we can throw hands!" August held up his in a ninja style.

"Fuck you!" Chris pulled him in the pool. They took turns dunking each other under the water, which made everyone there laugh.

"I did it!" Nicki said as they climbed out. They looked at each other, then back at her before chasing her around the pool. I laughed as Kaylee walked up and grabbed my hand.

"Auntie Cydney, are you having fun?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Yeah, Caiah wants to come back to our house! Can he?" she smiled innocently.

I laughed, "Sure, if Nicki doesn't mind."

"Can we pick up Amiah too?"

"I'll have to talk to Jahseh." I said. She nodded and lead to the other side of the pool where most of the kids were.

August came and stood beside me, "Cydney, I'm tired as hell."

"You were just arguing with Chris, pushing each other under water, and then you chased Nicki, yo ass should be tired."

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes flamboyantly, making me laugh.

"Go take yo sexy ass over there until I'm done with Kaylee." I whispered, wrapping my arms around him.

"Ooh, she's feisty, August likey." he kissed me, I laughed.