Chapter 12

I was cuddled up to Scott's pillow, inhaling his scent, and coating myself in his scent. Melissa walked in, she said" I have to go in for my shift, someone is suppose to be coming by, okay?" I nodded, cuddling more. She nodded then walked out.
Stiles and Malia ran into the room, Stiles said" Hey, may." Then ran to Scott's closet, grabbing and throwing clothes to Malia. Stiles said" here, try that." She said" fabric softener." Stiles ran into the bathroom, I got up, and saw he held up a pair of undies. Ew. Stiles said" Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Malia grabbed a pillow, Stiles said" Yeah. That works, too." Malia lifted me up, and we three walked downstairs, We saw Liam, Stiles said" Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Liam said" Why not?" Stiles said" Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Liam said" You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat, or something?" Malia said" You tore through the last chains, remember?" Stiles said" Yeah, we would have to freeze you in Carbonite to get you down there." Liam said" Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Stiles squinted at him, saying" Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Then turned around, Liam said" Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Malia said" You'd get out of that, too." Stiles said" Liam, you've been a werewolf all of 5 minutes. You don't have to do this." Liam said" I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something. There has to be." Stiles said" maybe there is."

We got to a creepy building, I stood next to Liam, holding his hand. Braeden pulled up with a big van, Stiles said" How did you get a prison transport van?" Braeden said" I'm a US marshal." Stiles said" Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." Derek and Peter pulled up, Derek got out saying" Are we really bringing him? And what is Maya doing here?" Stiles said" Are we really bringing him? And she's here because she won't let go of Liam." Peter said" We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Malia said" What's that mean?" Peter said" If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Liam said" What, she wants to make him younger?" Derek said" Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Peter said" A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." Stiles said" We can't. Not without Lydia."
Stiles was trying to get ahold of Lydia, Derek said" What's she going at the school anyway?" Malia said" We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker." Stiles said" Nothing." Braeden said" If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Peter said" That's a good point. We'll call her from the road." Stiles said" No. What if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" I walked to Stiles, standing in front of him, leaning back, Peter said" Fine. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you." I growled, and went to lunge at Peter but Stiles lifted me up into his arms and stuffed Scott's pillow case into my face. Liam said" I can call Mason. He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her." Stiles said" Alright. Fine." He put me down and I walked to Derek, holding the pillow case in my arms. Stiles talked with Malia then walked to us, Peter said" Remember what we're dealing with here. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left. Oh. This little one is terrified off them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is the fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone. You do not fight berserkers to survive, you fight to kill." Derek tried to put me into the front seat with Braeden but I growled at him, he said" Back with us?" I nodded, he nodded and carried me to the back and sat me between him and Stiles.

Derek was handcuffing Liam to the seat, Derek said" All good?" Liam pulled against them and they didn't snap, Derek said" Okay. I brought something to help you. This has been in my family for centuries. It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon." Liam took it, Then Derek looked at Stiles and I, I had a gaped mouth, confused since it's only a thing to focus on. Stiles looked at Derek, Derek nodded to Liam, Stiles said" Yes, its powerful. Very powerful." I tilted my head, but Stiles gave me that look when we tell a lie to someone.
Then it started getting dark, I whimpered and looked at Stiles, my eyes glowing. Liam jerked, he said" Whatever you were gonna teach me... I think you better start." Stiles looked at me and pulled me onto his lap, he wrapped me in the pillow case. Scott's scent was starting to fade away, and it wasn't going to keep me calm for long. I started gnawing on the pillow case, I looked at Stiles, remembering when we played a prank on Scott.