July 4th Celebrations

YO WAZ GOOD!!! Hehe... Okay, so this is a SPECIAL! Got it... Meaning that it's NOT CANON! That means that isn't part of the main plot... Just a little filler. But OH MY you guys will really like this... And be mindful of how much times you see the use or a pattern involving the number 835! Got it... Comment the amount of times you see for a shout out in my next chapter! DON'T FORGET!

Hehe... I assume that you guys will like these little fillers I do... I know because this filler is pretty much the idea of why you would click on a romance, pokemon fanfic book to begin with XDXDXD! Anyways, this took me three whole days to make and edit, and it's going to be LIT! So get ready to be amazed... By the way, imagine this is in bold... My phone decided that it didn't like it too much when I put it in bold, so it decided to take it off. Spoiled little thing... Anyways, peace!

(Starts here)
"It's the holiday season..." Aeru started to sing once again, dancing to his own little tune inside of his shower stall. Kara, who had been waiting patiently all this time, was getting a bit bothered by his constant performance that had been lasting for about twenty minutes now. "So bilupdeloop! Babadee bop! And there goes the clock! Happy Holiday season, Yeah!" Kara cringed at his failure to sing the correct words, trying her best to tune him out.

The next thing Kara heard was a loud 'Thud' followed by Aeru's voice saying loudly, "Oops! There goes that!" Kara immediately jolted out in laughter, that in particular being quite funny. A few minutes later, the running water turned off and the doorknob turned slowly... Really slowly...

"Ah.. Much better..." Aeru walked out, the towel around him and his mind unaware of Kara. "Now let me change..." Kara quickly got his attention.

"NO! WHAT!?" Aeru froze, looking to his side and blushing lightly. "Oh... I-I forgot you were here... Hehe..." He awkwardly grabbed his clothes, now tightening his grip on the towel around him. Slowly, he backwards stepped into the bathroom again, Kara taking deep breaths.

This time, the creaking of the bathroom door signified that Aeru was done, and Kara was actually quite impressed with his end results. "By the way... Wrong season bud..." She grinned, recalling his Christmas performance that he gave her. Aeru only tilted his head confusedly...

"What do you mean... WERE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" He folded his arms, and Kara shrugged innocently, grinning back.

"Trust me, I was trying not to..." Aeru smiled, his tender lips curling upwards slightly as he began to polish his blades a bit. "So, how do I look... Don't worry, you can be honest..." Aeru asked her, him purposely striking a pose to let each part of his form show.

"Hmm... For once you actually look formal! I'm proud of you..." Aeru just took the compliment, fist bumping himself. He had the clothes that all the boys, so basically Gallade, wore for special occasions in the sanctuary. His outfit was a suit, black its primary color with a little bowtie near his neck. Kara was wearing a thin, white dress that extended just past her feet, just like the girls, Gardevoir, in the Sanctuary. In her hair was a little Rose that stuck out, red in color and placed aligned with her ear lobes.

"Ey... You look a lot better in person than you do on the most wanted list, you know that?" Aeru smirked, and Kara growled. "Another word out of you and you may just have to go alone..." Kara sorta grinned, Aeru looking down and shaking his head. "No no no! I take it back!" Kara sighed happily, patting his neck a bit.

"Hehe... We'll see..." Aeru looked up at her, without a moment of thought grabbing her hands and swaying them gently. "WOO HOOH!" This was both of their first times going to a celebration... Each of them leaving the sanctuary a bit too soon to ever have the opportunity to attend one of these paries.

"Is it because this is your first time attending one of these that you're this excited... Or is it just me you're excited about?" smirked a bit and Aeru just nodded, not specifying a specific answer.