The Bigger Picture

Attention, Please  Read: I am definitely planning on another chapter tomorrow. I also wanted to announce that the sequel to "Froakie and Fennekin," will begin after this book is finished, which will be in a long, long time. I am talking like a super long time. But, I don't only want to work on this book. I also want to work on another big book, so I decided on doing a Real but Crazy Stories book. This book will mainly consist of intense stories, but real. 

     Don't worry though, on top of all that, I am going to try and make another fanfic. This fanfic will be about a Lucario and ... Sorry, not about to give to much away. Anyway, be ready for to main new books, along with a few one shots here and there, and peace out my dudes (And ladies ;)

                                                                 (Kara's POV)

          I turned to Aeru, who seemed pretty much knocked out of his Attract fantasy now, and gave him a small grin. 

     "Well, only four more. This shouldn't be to hard." Aeru returned the smile, and gestured for me to start the next trial. I hesitantly walked up to the next nearest pillar. This pillar was a deep shade of blue, matching the crystal that sat above it. I reached out slowly, and gently poked the deep blue crystal. Immediately, the room was engulfed with a bright light, making everything fade away slowly. 

     The  room began changing once more. Once I regained my vision, I looked around  to see a cavern like area. Oddly enough, we could see a slow and steady stream, making it's way to a small body of water. The soft melody in the background represented a violin like iinstrument, soft and peaceful. The water in this cavern was clear, clearer than anything I've ever seen in my life. I walked up to the small pond-like water, and reached my paw slowly toward it, watching as a pitch perfect image of me did the same. 

     Little did I know, Aeru was watching me, smiling devilishly as he neared me. 

    "Isn't it amazing?" He asked me, standing beside me. 

     "Ye..." Aeru quickly cut me off, and with one swift movement, thrashed me forward, causing me to fall face first into the water.

     I could feel the water leaking onto me, dampening my gown and fluffing my skin. 

     "You know what, it looks even more amazing now!" He snickered loudly, falling down and holding his chest as I gave him an evil glare.

     "Really Aeru!" I yelled aggressively, snarling loudly at the culprit. He was about to respond but couldn't, as another wave of laughter entered his vocal cords. 

     "Ugh!" I splashed as much water as possible at him, only half of it landing on shore. I hated to admit it, but this was actually quite fun. I was enjoying seeing him snicker, and me getting my much deserved revenge. Aeru kept dodging my waves, being able to contain his snickers enough to roll and twist accordingly.

     "Come on Aeru! Scared of a little water!" I teased, earning a playful growl from him.

     "No, I just don't want to get wet," He replied, unaware of my devious plan I was forming. 

     I waited a few moments, then when the time was right, I yelled out victoriously, "Well, neither did I." As soon as those words left my mouth, a huge wave of water ascended right next to Aeru, controlled with my psychic powers.

     Then, with the command of my hand, the water came rushing down onto Aeru, easily surrounding his entire body. I laughed softly at the look of terror on his face as the waves struck down on him.