Transformation

It will start taking me multiple days to write out these chapters. Currently I have been sticking a lot to the original storyline, dancing, attract, weirdo's, and this and that. That is going to change. Chapters will start being like 5,000 plus words with more pazam. (Lol new word)

Just to say how much fun this is to write, THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE.

So, further ado, I will now start to write this.

Little did I know however, this was going to be the ultimate downfall of my life as I recently know it now.

Classic, the trick that all men fall for. Although, that Blaze guy was a little more than I expected, but not good enough to evade my ultimate move.

That was undoubtedly the best heist I had ever pulled. It was a miracle I was able to scoff that smoke bomb from an explorer that happened to be strolling through the forest one day. Flashbacks of that wonderful display of skill, perfect twists and turns finished off with a well timed smoke attack, I wouldn't of asked for better.

It was a matter of time before everyone found out about this. I can see it now, 'the almighty Blaze having pearl stolen from him by the horrible and cruel thieving Gardevoir,' oh the glory of writing.

My overall weakness was leaving my victims unharmed, or at least with a solid memory of who exactly I was. This left them to obviously tell the higher authority pokemon and then caused me to become an 'outlaw'. I'm not complaining, however, there was some thrill in running away and hiding from all the angry pokemon. It almost seemed .... fun. There is a much needed lesson within all of this. Life isn't always going to be happiness and sunshine, life has to be hard and unfair. Either you accept that and work to be stronger than fate, or you end up either vulnerable and weak, or dead.

I looked down to the pearl I retrieved and examined it closely. It was an ocean blue that almost felt hollow on the inside and glowed in the light. I don't really know what its purpose is, all I know is that it looked quite valuable. 'If only we knew what this was', my mind begged for answers. Regardless, this pearl was indeed valuable and alas that means it was worth my efforts, however I wouldn't mind knowing what I struggled to get.

I looked at the sky to realize that it was late, probably around 11:00 or 12:00. I learned to tell time pretty well without using technology. As the sun rose, a new day was given freely by Arceus, and as the sun set, a new night of restless dreams were to come. Looking back to the now small city, due to me being far from it now, I could see the bright street lights flickering, hear the faint breeze interacting with the grass and trees, and look to the sky to see the moon shining brightly above it. The stars were so gallantly shining, signs of peace and comfort through the night. My thoughts were racing under the bright stars. Life was unfair, not once was I ever able to be cared for, feel safe, and be appreciated. Fate chose this path for me.

These negative thoughts swarmed my brain, tearing me to pieces. I didn't want to be this way, life is truly unfair. It picks certain pokemon who will be treated with honor and respect, and leaves the others to rot in the dust. I almost dropped the pearl as I felt my hands growing limp and my eyesight fading to black and a sharp pain on my back. I thought it was my emotions finally getting the best of me, but I was soon proven wrong as my eyesight returned to see a familiar Bisharp and Lucario. They stared at me with wide grins and monstrous eyes. I backed away, refusing to let them to close.