Chapter 14

Alina's POV

"She's down here," Adam said as he lead us all to the dungeon, "Annie! you got visitors!"

We made it to the bottom of the stairs and saw Annie sitting on the bed chained to the wall. 

"Finally, you assholes," she said, standing up and walking towards the bars. She looked at me, "Oh, you're the one warming Cassius' bed."

I choked on air, and my mouth hung open.

"Or are you warming Maxie's bed now?" She walked out of the cell.

"He wishes," I say.

"He really does, don't you, Max?" Viktor wiggled his eyebrows at him, a smirk pulling at his lips.

Max rolled his eyes.

She looked at Violet, "and you're warming Charlie's?"

Ben rested his left arm on Violet's right shoulder, "No, she's warming Dame's, aren't you Vi?"

Ace and Ben high-fived, making Violet elbow Ben in the stomach and slap Ace's arm.

"So what strings did you pull," she said asking Max as we walked back up the stairs.

"I didn't pull any," Max shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I had to stay engaged to Cassius," I sighed.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"So," Annie said, walking in the house, "anything interesting happen?"

"Cassius and Dameth chased us through the school," Charlie said.

"Dameth also got hit by a taxi when he pushed Vi out of traffic," Ace said.

"That's about it," Ben said.

"Oh! And Violet put a guy in the hospital by kicking him in the balls!" Charlie said.

"What?" the four boys and Annie said.

"Yeah, she told me when she called at the hotel."

"Why?" Viktor looked at her with wide eyes.

"He had a guy smash my Ferrari window."

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because we were leaving."

"Damn, I need my car back," she said, and stood up, "I'm going to call Adam."

Violet's POV 

I hit Adam's contact on my phone and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Adam. Has Evan paid for my car yet?"

He laughs, "Yeah, your car is repaired, you can come get it whenever."

"Sweet, thanks."

"Yeah, no problem, and Vi?"

"Yeah?" 

"Aiden is pissed you haven't called, and Killian misses his big sister," I heard the small smile in his voice.

"I'll have to call them," I said. I really missed my brothers.

"Oh, and there's one more thing," he breathed in, heavily. "Dameth woke up."

"How is he?"

"The doctors have been keeping him on strong painkillers, so he's been crying like a toddler when we said you were here for the first three days."

"When did you tell him?"

"Two hours ago," he sighed, "he's still crying." 

"I'll stop by."

I walked back into the living room, playing with my phone looking down at it.

"What's up, Vi?" Viktor asked, leave it to him to notice.

"Dame woke up. He's on painkillers and has been crying two hours because I haven't been there."

Alina sighed, "let's go then."

"I'm not driving the Highlander, again," Viktor said and climbed in the passenger seat. 

"I will then," Max sighed.

We all climbed in, Annie joining us.

The ride to the hospital was filled with the sound of us horribly singing Hamilton, once again.

We walked up to Dameth's room when he saw Violet, he looked like he saw a ghost, "Violet?" 

-.-.-.-.-

(: