Chapter 13

Cassius' POV

She was only in the same room as me because Dameth was in a coma and Violet was there with her because she felt bad.

"Alina," I whisper.

"Suck my dick, Cassius."

"To my knowledge, you don't have a dick."

"But, honey," she looked up at me. "To be knowledgeable, you need to think with your brain, not your dick."

"Honey, you're a bigger dick than me."

"But, you said I don't have one. So how can I be something I don't have?"

I glared at the back of her head when in walked Max and Ace.

I turned my glare to them.

"Why the fuck are you in here with him?" Max asked, sitting next to Violet on the couch.

"Calm down, Max, I'm not as stupid as I look." They all looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Who could be?" Max looked her up and down.

"You."

Ace's eyes widened, "ZINGA!"

"ZINGA?!" Ben and Charlie ran through the door.

"A ZINGA HAPPENED WITHOUT US!" Charlie whined and sat at Violet's feet.

"What was the ZINGA?" Ben asked.

"Well," Ace began, "Max yelled at Alina and Alina told Max to relax and that she's not as stupid as she looks. And we were all like," he looked to the left, "bitch please. And she was like," he looked to the right, "bitch fight me!" he looked up at Ben, "and then max said 'who could be' and she said 'you'. And then I yelled, 'ZINGA!' And that's the story of the ZINGA!"

Each time one of them said 'ZINGA' they screamed. I was about to bash their fucking heads in.

"Where's Viktor?" Alina asked.

"Probably stealing snacks from a vending machine," Ace shrugged.

"Oh," Charlie said, "that little delinquent."

Alina's POV

Viktor strolled into the room, "can we leave?"

"Yeah, let's go," Max said. And everyone stood up.

"Wait," I said.

Max gave me a look saying 'no, we're leaving.'

"Cassius," I looked up at him, ignoring Max, who grabbed my bicep and faced away from Cassius, he didn't miss the gesture.

"Yes?"

"What will it take, for you to release Annie?"

"Who?"

"The redhead that was there the day before you walked into Vi's room and found these five sleeping in there."

"Oh, I won't."

"There has to be something, Cass."

"Come back. And don't leave."

"No," the six said.

"No," I said, looking at him. "I need time, but I will not call off the wedding, if you let her go."

"Fine," he looked away from me, to Dameth."

"We'll go grab her," I said and turned to leave, Max still had his hand on my bicep.

"I can't believe you are still engaged to him," Ben shook his head.

"I can't just call it off," I mumbled. "I'm too awkward and plus it comes in nice to use as leverage."

The drive to Cassius' was filled with Violet, Ben, Ace, Charlie, and I singing to Hamilton. Very badly I might add.

"We're here," Max said, pulling in since Viktor was sick of driving.

"Okay," I crawled over Ben to the door, "first thing's first. We need to find Adam."

"He's right there," Violet pointed to a very angry Adam, talking to a guard, Kevin, the one Violet kicked.

"Adam!" I yelled walking towards him.

He completely ignored what Kevin was saying and walked towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told Cassius I wouldn't call off our wedding if he released Annie."

"Of course you did."

-.-.-.-.-.-
I'm tired I'll update again tomorrow