Chapter 6

Alina's POV

I ran into a random bedroom, Violet in tow.

Weapons. Weapons would be great about now.

But guess who wasn't allowed to have weapons because they'd probably hurt themselves!

Violet.

Well, me, too.

But let's pretend it's just Violet.

The first place I checked for something that could be used as a weapon were the bedside drawers.

Nail filer, paper clip, and book.

Nail filer and paper clip can be used to stab, whereas we can use the book to hit them over the head.

Next was under the bed; three blankets. Useless.

While I was checking the dresser and coming up empty handed, Violet walked out of the bathroom holding a hair straightener, three bottles of perfume, deodorant and shampoo.

The hair straightener and deodorant could be thrown at their heads, and the perfume and shampoo could burn their eyes.

And now, we wait.

-.-.-.-.-.-

After a tedious three minutes passed, the doorknob jiggled.

"Uh, Alina, we never barricaded the room," Violet whispered.

"Shit, too late now," I whispered back.

We peeked our heads over the bed and looked at the door.

Something tapped on the window behind us.

We both jumped and slowly turned around, a bird flew into the window.

"Ha. Stupid bird! Can't see glass," I muttered.

"Ha! LOSER!" Violet laughed.

"It's rude to call a bird a loser," a voice said behind us.

We stood up and turned around.

Charlie laid on his stomach on the bed, with his legs up in the air and crossed, while he rested his chin in his hands and smiled up at us, innocently.

In the doorway stood Ben, his arms crossed, glaring.

Out of instinct, Violet threw the book at Charlie.

"OH! Shit! I'm sorry!" Violet looked mortified. "I'll buy you ice cream! I'm so so sorry!"

Charlie slid from the bed, holding his head. "Owie." He frowned, childishly.

Ben stepped forward, his gun pointed at me.

"Ben, honey, come on. Come on, honey, you're not upset about the whole oily floor thing are you?" I teased.

He glared.

Charlie stood up and had his gun in his hand, but he wasn't pointing it at anyone. Yet, that is.

"I see," I nodded. "Well you brought this upon yourself."

I put the perfume at his eye level, about a foot away, and sprayed. He instantly dropped his gun and held his eyes. Violet grabbed the gun that fell to the ground.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!" he screamed and fell to his knees.

"Ow, my heart," I put my hand over my heart, "but, on the bright side you'll smell like," I looked at the label, Champagne Toast, "CHAMPAGNE!" I paused. "Okee, Violet! Time to go!"