Chapter 3

After the incident with Viktor, Ben, Ace and Charlie sat on the couch, in that order, with me sitting on the floor leaning on Ben and Ace's legs, watching SpongeBob SquarePants-Charlie's choice.

"Alright," Ben said, reaching over to grab the remote, "time to go to bed, kids." He turned the tv off.

Charlie had already crashed so there was no one to protest.

"Where am I sleeping?" I stood up and brushed the imaginary dirt off of my pants.

"You can have the guest room between mine and Maxie's bedrooms," Ace said.

"Okay," I yawned.

"I'll have Annie bring you some clothes tomorrow morning," Ace told me as we climbed the stairs.

"Who's Annie?"

"One of the maids."

As we climbed another staircase, I yawned again, making Ace yawn.

"Here we are," Ace stopped walking, the door he stopped by was dark brown door with a silver handle, like every other one on the door on the entire floor.

He opened the door, revealing a light colored bedroom.

"Goodnight, Light Wolf

"Goodnight, Light Wolf."

"Goodnight, Ace."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"ALINA!!!" I heard a voice yell.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled in a sleepy state.

"Time for school. GET THE FUCK UP!!"

I looked up and saw Ben standing with his arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the door frame.

"I can't. I don't have my uniform, shame really."

"Annie gave you one of hers," he smirks and throws my uniform on the bed. A white button up, a black skirt, black tie and black flats.

Classy. I know.

"I don't have my book bag either, Ben," I sighed and laid back down.

"We can make a pit stop and you can grab your uniforms, too," he said.

I groaned. "You have an answer for everything, don't you?"

"Of course, now get dressed," he left my room.

I quickly got dressed and French braided my hair, too tired to do anything else.