So Co-come On, You've Got It Wrong

The Music Museum was huge. It was the most epic thing I saw that day. It was almost as same as the day we celebrated Cody and Liam’s birthday. A rainy day but not a devastating one.

I wasn’t that dry yet but I could see Niall, enjoying himself with the whole band. I was with Rose and Lily all the time, keeping an eye on the whole rehearsal.

It wasn’t just Niall and the EVOL band present on the concert stage. There were also other bands. Bands I ain’t quite familiar of. Bands that included a couple of Latina girls, seven guys and a blonde haired girl.

Before the singing and dancing started, there was this little orientation from a guy, probably the choreographer or the organizer. I couldn’t quite get what he was saying because we weren’t near enough to hear the conversations.

Rose and Lily were busy with their stuff while I was stuck there observing Niall’s actions. Liam was as frozen as a caveman preserved in an iceberg. Just staring at them. I wasn’t that close to Liam so we didn’t much have a chitchat.

Maybe, after 10 minutes more or less, the orientation was finally over. The practice was almost starting. There, Niall started to get excited. All of them went to the backstage and so, we went there, too.

As we went to the backstage, something made us almost fly from our heels. Posters. Posters of that great event. I was very stunned. No, we all were. If I could only show it to you, I’d browse it on the internet.

As I saw the poster, it had the EVOL band picture at the middle left and Niall’s picture at the middle right, Tweety Girls, a dance group formed by the Latina girls at the bottom left, DC Dance Crew at the bottom right, a big image of One Direction at the middle, Taylor Swift at the bottom center and Greyson Chance and Justin Bieber at the top. Can you even imagine that? What kind of concert would invite four awesome music artists of the world and including the EVOL band? It didn’t even seem like a charity concert. It was an ultimate heavenly concert. The Music Museum is almost as big as the Madison Square Garden but I reckoned it won’t be enough to fit millions of audience.

The first rehearsal wasn’t that exciting actually. It was just them. No big time artists. But if any fan was in my place, they would freak out till they die like Rose and Lily. Taking pictures covering the whole rehearsal.

I sat on a comfy chair in the backstage. I saw Niall and Zweig adjusting their guitars while the others were busy with other stuff. I was a bit lonely there because Liam was with Niall talking about something. I saw someone who seemed was as the same as my situation. It was the blonde hair girl. I didn’t know her. I didn’t have any idea who she was or where she came from.

I saw a vacant seat beside her. She didn’t have any company so I didn’t hesitate to go to her.

“Mind if I sit beside you for awhile?” I asked. She seemed very interesting.

“No. Not at all.” She said.

She was just smiling, very glad I bothered to sit with her.

She lent her right hand and introduced herself.

“Hi!” she greeted. “My name’s Lia. Sharlia Miles.”

She had a wonderful voice. I think she’s a singer. I liked her at the time I first heard her voice.

I gave her a friendly smile and a handshake. “I’m Nick. Nice to meet you.” I said.

She wasn’t quite that lively but I could feel we would really be great friends.

“So, are you…rehearsals and stuff?” I asked.

“I guess so.” She replied. “Mr. Jules told me. I will sing with them in their number.”