You're Insecure, Don't Know What For

A day. Just a normal day for me. I woke up in the morning as usual. Weak and weary. Alarm clock shouted as it struck 7 o’clock. I went to see the calendar for something interesting and marked it as a beautiful sunny Monday.

“Ding Dong” sounded our house door which I heard from my bedroom window. Then, my phone eventually started to ring which I didn’t hesitate to answer.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey Nick! Are you up yet?” said a familiar voice.

“Ro! Why so early?”

“Get down here, I’m already at your door, you know.”

The door opened while Rose met my mom and the both of them went inside, judging onto what I was hearing on the phone.

“Alright then, just give me a minute.” I demanded. I hung up eventually and rushed into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and hastily brushed my teeth; and went to the shower. I didn’t make any unnecessary activities in the bathroom. Wait, it’s not what you think it is. It only includes singing, dancing and nothing else. Eventually, I went out of the bathroom as soon as I finished rinsing my hair. I i haven't had time to choose what outfit to wear. I immediately dressed myself and went downstairs.

“Thud, thud, thud.” Came several noticeable steps on the stairs.

“Finally!” said Rose.

I didn’t comb my hair so it stood horrible.

“What happened to your hygiene?” Rose asked.

“What happened to 8 o’clock start of school?” I frowned.

“Don’t worry honey, Rose and I got it all planned out.” Inserted Mom.

My head uncontrollably jerked towards Mom. “What do you mean?” She was with Niall.

“I’m on the plan, too, ain’t I?” said my cute little brother, Niall.

“Yes, sweetie. You are, too.” smiled Mom.

“Wait, wait. What plan are you talking about?” I noticed the table. There were pancakes, orange juice, milk, a loaf of baguette and some baked macaroni and cheese. "Why am I not told of this?"

“What’s the occasion?” I wondered.

“Nick. There’s no need for occasions just to celebrate something.”

“Then, what are we celebrating?”

“It’s your big day Sam. Football tryouts, remember?” said Mom.

“Yeah, football. Dad used to play football, right Mom?” Niall said.

“Yes, honey. Yes, indeed.”

I sighed deeply. I smiled at all of them then I sat on a chair on the table.

“Thank you very much. But still, I haven’t comb my hair yet.”

All of us started laughing and enjoyed the morning until it was almost eight.

“Beep, beep!” called the yellow school bus. Rose and I stood up immediately and seized our stuff.

“We better get going, Mom. Be home before you know it.” I said as I saw the bus calling us.

“Thank you, Mrs. Horan. It was such a breakfast. You really made our morning.” said Rose.

“Least I could do honeys. Good luck at school especially, the tryouts Samantha! Bye!” Mom waved at us as if we won’t be seeing each other again while Niall waited for his school bus.

“Thanks mom.” I smiled. "Will do!"

Rose and I entered the bus as we waved goodbye at mom. We were the first ones to enter the bus so we immediately found a seat. It took off but we were still waving at mom until we left the neighborhood.

As we rode the bus, it stopped at every house it supposed to stop. Boy, girl, nerd, Goth, bully;several people entered the bus which made it more sweaty until a guy, yes, a guy. I don’t call boys a guy unless I like them. A guy entered the bus and I was like, speechless. My mouth gapped as my eyes followed every step he took.

[4/13/2013]

[Hey guys, it's zayniarrylouiam speaking. So, I made a bit changes in these and I hope you'll like it. I might have add some things and took a few but I bet it will get more clearer. I'm looking forward editing all. Comments and stuff are mostly appreciated.]