You're Turning Heads, When You Walk Through The Door

“Hey, Nick. Are you okay?” asked Rose.

I didn’t bother to answer. I just sat there as if I was totally petrified.

“Oh my gosh, Nick. You’re drooling.” Rose was hysterical.

That left my unconsciousness and I surprisingly gasped. I turned towards Rose and I wiped my jaw. “Really?” I checked.

“No, I was just kidding.” Rose laughed.

My face was ruined. “That really wasn’t funny.”

“Were you staring at him?” Rose evilly grinned.

I was a bit embarrassed so I rolled my eyes and said, “No, I wasn’t. Was I?”

Rose chuckled. “Obviously, you actually did. You like him, don’t you?”

Rose was really annoying. “I absolutely do not.”

“Do so!” replied Rose.

“Do not!”

“Do so!”

A voice from the back shouted at us. “Keep it down there!”

Both Rose and I chuckled. I poked her shoulder.

“By the way, who was that guy?” I asked. I was very curious. Honestly, I never admired any guy because I see them all the same except for my little brother. But this guy was different. Judging on his shaggy blonde hair; ocean blue eyes; a smile worth dying for; his black and white coat and vest; and especially, his beats earphones. Everything in him was perfect. I love the way he held his red and blue skateboard that almost looked like spiderman’s costume.

“I don’t actually know him much but I heard, his name is Cody Schmuckz.” Said Rose.

“Schmuckz? Literally? I mean, seriously? "Schmuck" Schmuckz?” I asked. I never thought people could take schmuck as  a last name, if you know what I mean.

“Yeah. I guess. Funny right? Schmuckz.”

“I think it’s cute. Don't you?” I smiled. I glanced at him. He sat there so charming hoping he could glance at me accidentally.

“Admit it, you like him. It’s undeniable, really. I can read it on your eyes.”

“Shut up and let me get his attention.” I sarcasticly told Rose.

“Okay, okay.” Rose smiled as if she was very happy for me.

We stopped at somewhere, probably the last student that was going to ride the bus. It didn’t interrupt me from staring at Cody. Cody managed to see who the student was and he went back to his iPhone; maybe browsing some songs or whatsoever. He checked the people who were in the bus and accidentally, his view turned towards me. He smiled at me as if he greeted me a good morning. I gasped and hastily turned away, shocked.

“Oh my god, he glanced at me.” I bragged at Rose.

“Really? Oh my. I am so happy for you.” Said Rose.

Rose and I laughed as we were both thrilled because of that bus ride.

I restored my view towards him and he was still working on his phone. I sighed slowly as I enjoyed watching my one and only prince charming until the unforgivable moment came that made my day totally unforgivable.

As I was staring at Cody, my phone started to play a song.

"New York! Country jungle where dreams are made of..."

Everybody got startled including Cody. Of course, I was surprised too because I wasn’t expecting something might go wrong in that beautiful morning. I hurried up looking for my phone. The sound was very loud because I actually meant to do that for my every morning alarm. I didn’t know how it activated that hour. I immediately turned off my phone and everybody was staring at me for a complete 20 seconds of  awkward silence. I was completely petrified like I was almost going to melt or something.

I noticed Cody was completely staring at me and I couldn’t stand facing them all so I opened my bag pack and stared at it until everyone went back to their places.

“Nick, it’s fine now. Don’t worry.” Rose cheered me.

That made me feel better. I sat at my seat and I just viewed the outside streets until we reached our destination.

Finally, Tomlinson East High School. All of us went out of the bus. It was almost 9:30 AM. I never thought time was so very fast. Rose and I paced towards the school entrance door. We were discussing about something I didn’t quite understand. Until I heard an unusual voice that called us or I guess, me.

“Hey! Wait up!” said a guys voice from the back.

I turned back. It was Cody. He smiled at me and said, “Hey!”

My face was unprepared and chilled. I held Rose’s hand and turned towards her face. My eyes was bulged as if I saw something scary.

I grabbed Rose’s hand and yelled, “Run!”

Both of us rushed towards the school entrance and Cody went out of sight.

[4/13/2013]

[Guess what guys, it's me again. Well, I had to make some few changes on these because I kinda messed up with the tenses, probably. But yes, you might notice I added some new lines cause they were pretty unstable so it can help. Anyways, you can still comment on their if you spot any bad writings or mistakes or whatever you consider it. if it's kinda redundant and all, I can totally change it. So guys, thanks for checking this out 'cause I totally appreciate it. Good day! and Ciao :D]