The Way That You Flip Your Hair Gets Me Overwhelmed

It was already night. Quarter to seven o'clock. Rose and I were surfing the internet using our smartphones. Hers is an iPhone 4S and mine is as well an iPhone 4S. We both have iPhones. Weird, huh? But it's the way it is. What's mine is what's hers or what's hers is what's mine. We take our friendship too seriously. I mean, in a fun way, of course.

 Yes, touching the screen buttons of the phones, I was again tweeting. I like twitter. In fact, I already have 12,978 tweets to be exact but notice my followers? I have half a thousand while I follow twice a thousand. How lame. I've been tweeting but only Rose bothers to retweet or reply to those tweets. Very disappointing, actually.

 "Oh, my, goodness!" said Rose. "Cody already has half a million followers. That is so sick."

I was so surprised. I never even knew this guy exists and it turned out, he already has so much followers. How unfair. My head was turning red but it kept calm.

 "They're just followers. Not fans. What's the big deal, anyway?"

 "Oh no, they're not just followers. They're fans, alright."

 I checked on Rose's timeline. She's been following fans of Cody or what their band is called.

 "It's EVOL." said Rose.

 "How common but unusual." I commented.

 "I didn't get that."

 "Yeah, me too. So, what about that band?" I asked.

Rose showed me a picture of four guys. All of them were gorgeous but only Cody was the one who was outstanding.

"The band was created last year when they were in an audition for a national contest." explained Rose. "Rumors say that all of them were merged into one because each of them didn't qualify for the winning stage so, poof. There they are."

I smiled. "It's good that they were in a band because they all look gorgeous together."

I was inspecting the photo but only Cody was recognizable.

"Who's this other guys?" I asked.

"Oh, this?" Rose pointing to a red-headed ginger guy with a cute dimple on his smile. "That's Jesh. Some say, he's Jewish but that's alright, he's still cute."

 "What about this one?" I pointed to a guy with brown hair who had a cute bonnet that made his face more adorable.

 "That one is Don. He's actually British but he's also cute."

 "And the last one except for Cody?" I was excited to know the name. the guy also had the same charm as Cody. He had dark black hair and his smile was so irresistible.

 "Oh, the last one, you say?" Rose grinned as if she was planning on something. "That's my one and only crush. Zweig. He's aussie but he has everything I need for a guy."

 Zweig had the most wonderful smile among four of them. I could stare at him up all night and I will never get tired.

 I started searching Zweig's twitter account. It had 480,879 followers to be specific which made me his 480,880th follower. He was online. I see every tweets from him got 50+ retweets which was very awesome. I never got 50+ retweets. I never did. I saw one of his sweetest tweets.

" Please, sell your house now so you can live here in my heart."

 That was the sweetest thing. Maybe, not to you but to me, it mended my miserable day.

 I retweeted that tweet. I favorite it. And I replied.

 @SZweig Oh my gosh. I love you. I mean, I love your tweet. #followback