That's What Makes You Beautiful

The car abruptly stopped. “We’re here, cous.” The chauffeur announced.

“Thanks Vince.” Zweig responded.

I never even thought the chauffeur was Zweig’s cousin. It was so improbable.

“Your cousin’s…a chauffeur?” I balked.

“Yes, he’s my cousin but he’s not actually a chauffeur.” Zweig explained. “He just likes driving and exploring the road. For the meantime, he uses this limo of mine. Well, our band’s limo.”

Niall was so busy, he didn’t know we were here.

“Hey Niall.” I called. “Come on. We’re home.”

“We’re home?” he hesitated. He viewed his surroundings and saw our house across the street. “Oh.” He went out of the car and took his guitar with him.

“Bye Zweig.” Niall made another fancy fist knock with Zweig.

“How did you even learn that?” I asked Niall.

“Guys can learn that easily.” Said Zweig.

“Unless you’re not a guy.” Niall jested. Then, they both laughed as well as that Vince guy.

I took hold of Niall. I held his guitar and adjusted my shoulder bag.

“We got to be going now. Thanks for the ride.” I thanked Zweig.

“It’s my pleasure.” He said.

Before we paced the road, Zweig stopped me from making another step.

“Wait.” He said. “I have something for you.”

I stuck silent. Niall couldn’t wait to step on our house threshold. Zweig took something from his silk coat. It was something I wouldn’t dare not to receive.

A tiny white doggy stuffed toy holding a blue plastic base guitar and wore a green cap with the EVOL logo on it. It was almost the same as what Cody had gave me but it was so lovely, my eyes were stuck staring at it.

“Oh my gosh, thank you.” I said. I never thought someone will give me a gift especially, a gift like this. This day couldn’t get any better.

Niall and I continued our way home while I gave Zweig a sweet goodbye wave. Zweig did as well. He went inside the limo and took off.

I put the teddy dog inside my bag. I had two stuffed toys from two famous band members. Could you even believe that? Reality seemed to fade off.

Finally, at home. I sat on my favorite couch on the lounge. I was pretty exhausted. I opened the television just for relaxation. I was surprised what I saw afterwards.

It was Niall’s video of his song. It was featured on a celebrity news channel. I couldn’t believe it. It was all coming very fast. It was just this morning then, it’s all over the news.

“Niall, Mom!” I called. “See this!”

I just couldn’t wait for them to see this. Niall ran towards my seat. Mom brought popcorn though I never told her and we weren’t even watching a movie.

“What?” Niall asked.

“It’s you. You’re video. Remember?” I pointed him the TV.

The news switched on another issue. The Niall Horan Jr. video passed the queue of news reports. It was very disappointing.

“Where?” he said.

My face was ruined. I was like this girl who tried to bust his two brothers of their lousy activities. Yes, Candice. Phineas and Ferb. Familiar? Of course.