Chapter 7- Izzy Creates a Wrestlemania Match

Start from the beginning

Izzy turned around and saw Dean walking towards them. "Hey, Randy." He said as they shook hands. "Almost ready Isabelle? We are next." Dean said. "Yea, I'm ready. It was nice talking to you, see you later, Randy." Isabelle said, giving him a friendly smile. "See you guys later." Randy said. Izzy threw away her empty plate and ran after Dean. "Well it's good to know you're at least eating." Dean said, looking down at her. "I feel really hungry still." Izzy said. "Hmm....well maybe because there's never any food in there!" Dean said and tickled Izzy in the stomach, causing her to laugh. They both met Seth and Roman and Seth said "Good you found her! Where were you?" "She was with Randy." Dean said. "Was he being nice?" Roman joked. "Yea he seems pretty cool." Izzy answered.

"Good luck, fatal 4 ways can be tricky.." Isabelle started. "Thanks, make sure you be careful too, there will be a lot of guys out there." Seth said. "I will, besides, I'm only at ringside." Their music hit and Lilian introduced them as they walked down the steps of the WWE Universe. Isabelle followed Dean as she high fived a few people on her way down. She got over the barricade and got in the ring with the three boys as the other teams came down, including The Real Americans, Rybaxel, and Los Matadores. When they were ready, her and Roman went to ringside.

The match started and went on for a while, Seth had dominated the first part of the match, and then Dean was tagged and couldn't capitalize. Seth was tagged in again and did his finisher, right when he was about to cover for the win, Kane came out and attacked Seth, signaling no one had won the match. There was then a brawl in the ring and the other teams left as the 3 boys attacked Kane, when all of the sudden, the New Age Outlaws came towards the ring. Isabelle, who had stayed at ringside not knowing how to help, went too action and climbed to the top turnbuckle and flew high into the air, taking out both Road Dog and Billy Gunn. The crowd went wild as she turned around and got back into the ring to help them beat down Kane. She threw punch after punch at him until she felt someone grab her hair and throw her backwards onto the mat. She looked and saw it was Road Dog. She scowled at him and saw Dean coming right after Road Dog for what he had done.

Before she knew it, the New Age Outlaws had taken out Seth and Dean, and Kane has choke slammed both of them. She went to their aids as she saw Roman run after Kane and the New Age Outlaws at the top of the ramp, she watched as Roman got over throned and they capitalized over him. She gave an angry scowl at them for beating up her boys. This wasn't fair, Seth and Dean definitely deserve that 'mania match against the Usos for the title.

*******

As they walked through the hallways after that little incident, Dean looked outraged. "Dammit!" He yelled and kicked crates and boxes or whatever was in his way. "Dude, calm down, we will get them next time." Seth said, reassuring them. "We were this close Seth, this close!!" He said. Isabelle watched on and sighed. "I wish I could get my hands on them!" She knew how angry Dean must be, and wanted to do something about it. And she knew just the thing.....

******

"I need to see Stephanie." Izzy commanded to Vickie Guerrero. "Isabelle, that isn't the way to talk to the general manager now is it?" Izzy rolled her eyes and said "No, but I really need to see her. This is between her and I, not you. So please show me where her office is." Vickie sighed and said "Follow me." She followed Vickie and they stopped at a door that read "Stephanie McMahon." "Good luck." Vickie said, smirking and laughing evilly at her as she walked away. Izzy got ready and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and she was greeted by Triple H. "How can we help you Izzy?" He asked her politely. "I have something I want to talk about to you or Stephanie or both of you." Isabelle said. "Sure come in." He said, welcoming her in. "Have a seat, Hun." Stephanie said.

Izzy sat down on the couch across from Stephanie and Triple H. "Well, to start, I'm pretty sure you saw what went down during the tag match." They both nodded and continued to listen. "Seth was obviously going to win, and it wasn't fair to any of them. They were even brutally attacked, and now they are all pissed. Dean wants to get his hands on them, so I was wondering if I could ask for a match at Wrestlemania." Izzy ended. Stephanie and Hunter looked at each other quizzically. "Wow Izzy, you have some guts coming in here and asking for a match at wrestlemania." Stephanie said. "And I admire that. But I don't even think we have any more room on the card--" Steph was cut off by Hunter saying "I think it's a great idea! The Shield needs a match, and there isn't much room left in the Battle Royal. Who were you thinking?" He asked her. "The Shield against....Kane, and the New Age Outlaws." Hunter looked pleased and said "It's settled! I love it!"

"Really? Thank you so much!" Izzy beamed. "That's great you're sticking up for your team, especially when you aren't even in it. Keep it a secret, it'll be announced on Monday after their match with the Real Americans. Sound alright?" Stephanie asked. "Yes! Thank you both so much!" Izzy said and shook their hands. "Have a good night sweetie." Steph said to her as she left and headed down the hallway. Izzy skipped to the locker room, feeling happy at what just did. She couldn't wait for Monday.

A/N: wow! Thanks for all the reads in such a shirt amount of time! It's amazing! Comment and tell me what y'all think! Thanks for reading!! Xoxo -Emi