Part 23

Anti felt Sans slither up onto his shoulder to nuzzle against his neck in comfort.  Taking a deep breath, Anti told him in an emotionless tone.  "How interesting. Just when you think people can't sink any lower. Well, Sans... I don't know about you, but I think it's time to bring things into the light".  Sans looped his tail into Anti's gauge earring in order to hold on and lightly tug his approval.  Anti tilted his head back and raised his arms toward the sky.  His eyes turned a blazing green and above him the sky began to rumble loudly, before large bolts of white lightening began to strike the ground all around him.  Setting the cornfield ablaze and chasing the shadows away with all it's bright flashing lights.  With the shadows gone and the soft crackling of a large burning fire all around them, Anti told Sans sharply.  "Find Chica, Sam, and Chicanery. I think they owe us their souls... don't you"?  Anti moved his hand to his shoulder for an excited Sans to leap onto his palm.  Spinning in little circles with anticipation.  Anti brought Sans to his lips.  Giving him a brief kiss, before taking a breath and blowing a green fog over Sans.  The green fog sparked with tiny strands of electricity as Sans began to grow in his palm.

Dropping a big Sans onto the ground, Anti placed a hand on him.  Feeding him more and more power, until Sans was the size of a large truck.  Sans raised his round body, a slit spreading under his bright green reptilian iris to reveal a row of shark-like teeth!  Anti patted Sans body, telling him playfully.  "Hunt them down. Leave no witnesses and meet me at Pax".  Sans gave a swift nod, but didn't leave right a way.  Instead, Sans pulled Anti into a tight hug with his long black tail.  Anti hugged him back, telling him confidently.  "I'll be fine. I'm not without my own set of tricks. Now go".  Sans released him and slithered silently away and even at his large size... vanished into the darkness.  Anti turned to walk toward the small house.  He had a debt to pay.  As Anti walked, he barely noticed that his body was rippling like static.  With every step, sparks rolled off him.  A shadow started to creep toward him... only to be struck by a bolt of lightening from the sky!  He didn't need Dark to see him anymore.  All his tricks.  All his lies.  He was done being manipulated.  It was time for HIM to do some of his own. 

Strolling into the building, Chicanery rose up onto her feet and began to growl at him.  She could sense the change in him.  Something darker.  She bared her teeth and her hackles raised.  Nothing she did fazed Anti though.  He could already feel what she was trying to do.  She was trying to get him to attack first.  She was like Dark.  She needed energy to attack.  A request Anti wasn't in the mood to give.  Instead, Anti raised his hands and beckoned her to attack first.  Chicanery lounged for his throat with incredible speed, but Anti could see right through her tricks.  An illusion.  Force him to run or move... when the real Chicanery was... Anti turned to look as the real Chicanery was bursting out at him from behind a bunch of boards!  Anti thought about zapping her, but didn't have to.  As she leapt for him, a large black blur shot out from the darkness behind him and swallowed her whole!  Anti blinked a second from the sudden gust of wind.  Then turned to see Sans aggressively chew down Chicanery.  After swallowing, Sans turned back to Anti with a bloodstained grin.  Anti smiled back, patting Sans as he passed by to descend the stairs into the basement. 

As Anti drew closer to Jack, he felt Jack's reluctant pleasure.  He expected to react like he had before... but he felt emotionally empty.  He could feel it only skin deep.  Nothing more.  Dark had Jack striped down and cut up.  Dark had Jack by the throat with one hand.  Drinking in Jack's energy from the cut on his neck, while fondling Jack with his free hand.  Jack had tears running down his face and the moment he saw Anti, he called out in a weak desperate voice.  "Help... me".  Dark pulled away like he was going to answer, when he too noticed Anti.  Releasing Jack, he chuckled as he stated to Jack.  "Well, I guess the fun is over".  Anti casually walked closer to Jack, reaching out to touch his cut up cheek.  The white light of his flickering soul shining through every cut.  Dark took a step back, telling Anti.  "Don't be jealous, Anti. You know he means nothing to me. Let me just kill him and we can be on our way".  Jack leaned against Anti's hand, whispering out weakly.  "Anti, kill me".  Dark chuckled, answering aloud as he leaned back against a wall.  "He can't. He can't kill the soul that binds him. I have to do it. Don't worry... I'll make it nice and slow".

Anti refused to show any emotions... but on the inside, he knew Jack could feel them.  Jack spared his life.  Mark and him could have ended him.  Jack gave him Sans.  This was the debt he owed.  This was his plan to finish Dark.  He needed Jack.  Brushing a tear away from Jack's cheek with his thumb, he boldly stated aloud for Dark to hear.  "You're wrong. I can".  Dark shot him a curious look, while Jack closed his eyes in waiting.  Anti quickly raised his hand plunged his hand into Jack's chest.  Jack gasped in pain, but only for a moment.  When Anti removed his hand... he was holding what appeared to be a glowing star.  Jack's eternal soul.  Jack's body vanished... leaving no trace of him except for the star.  Anti brought the star to his lips and swallowed it down.  Falling to his knees, Anti watched every memory Jack had every had.  His entire life flashing before his eyes.  His energy mixing with Mark's... Anti had to close his eyes.  He felt like a god... and he only had two souls!  What would be feel like after hundreds?  Or thousands of souls inside him?  Climbing back up onto his feet, Anti turned to look at a shocked Darkiplier.  Dark couldn't kill Mark... but seeing him kill Jack must have really startled him.

Chuckling happily, Anti extended a hand toward Dark, asking excitedly.  "Ready for Pax, Dark?  I guarantee, you won't want to miss it.  It's going to be quite a shocking experience".  Dark grinned back at him.  If Dark suspected something, he sure didn't show it.  Underestimating him again with his cocky ways.  Dark whistled for Chicanery and Anti shrugged stating calmly.  "She attacked me... so I put her down. A good dog right to the end".  Dark's eyes narrowed on him a moment, before he took Anti's hand.  To Be Continued...