Part 22

Anti flashed Mark a wicked grin.  Showing off his teeth, before jerking forward to bite into Mark's throat like a wild animal!  Mark screamed at the top of his lungs, thrashing beneath Anti.  Mark didn't bleed out, but Anti could taste the energy beneath his flesh.  With every lick and suckle, Anti felt more powerful than he had ever been before.  He could feel the energy in every being and thing.  He could feel it from farther and farther away.  Pure unlimited energy!  Mark's scream started to fade away and eventually turned into nothing more than a few strained gasps.  The most interesting thing Anti felt as he drained Mark's soul away... was Darkiplier.  Anti could feel his energy.  His very life force.  The more he energy he took from Mark, the closer he felt to Darkiplier. 

Dark rubbed his neck as casually as he could.  The muscle there felt tight and burned.  Judging by the aching pain and the way Mark had been screaming... he guessed Anti was finally finishing Mark off.  Hanging limply from the hook, Jack weakly snapped out at him.  "Anti will figure you out... and when he does... I'm only sorry that we'll miss the show".  Dark rolled his eyes, turning to face Jack when he replied a little bored.  "Anti is nothing more than a wild animal. And like all wild animals he will either go extinct or be shot down. I'm giving him a purpose for the short time that he is around".  Jack shook his head wirily, answering.  "You think you can predict him? You're wrong. Anti is unpredictable".  Dark moved in closer to place a hand on Jack's shoulder, smugly stating.  "Anti is as predictable as they come. Weakened by his own desires. How else could I have manipulated him this far? Your problem is that you didn't kill him when you had the chance. Now he's out there killing the man you love".  Jack jerked his head up to snap back angrily.  "I wasn't trying to kill Anti! That thing inside him was suppose to reveal 'YOUR' true colors"! 

Dark patted Jack's cheek hard enough that it could have been a light smack as he answered.  "You mean that stupid stone I pulled from his heart? Give me a break".  Jack stared Dark in the eyes, replying calmly.  "I thought once you saw that Anti had become powerless you would have left him for dead! Anti would have seen how you were using him and sided with us"!  Dark grinned broadly, stating simply.  "But it failed miserably. It's hard to gain back trust when you've hurt him so deeply. Making him more acceptable to my manipulation. You practically gave him to me with that stunt".  Jack lowered his gaze to the floor, mumbling back.  "You could have killed him getting that out...".  Dark straightened back up to usher out.  "It was a dangerous risk... but it wasn't 'MY' life in the balance. Besides, I needed a reason to send him after Mark... and you gave me that reason".  Jack didn't look up as Dark ran a hand through his ruffled hair.  Grabbing a handful of Jack's hair, Dark pulled Jack's head back.  Speaking down to him as he whispered menacingly.  "I was onto your little plan from day one. I know I can't kill Mark... That's why I needed Anti. To kill him for me. Without Mark, I'm free to be as heartless as I want"!

Dark let one of his hands slid down Jack's bare chest to his pants.  Curling his fingers under the fabric as he leaned in to whisper against Jack's lips.  "After Mark is no more... Anti will take me to Pax... and I'll slaughter him on stage before their very eyes. I'll cover this world in darkness. It really is a shame that you'll miss it. So, how about a little fun? How far do you think I'll get before Anti shows up?  His jealous rage can't kill you... but he sure can make you wish it could. Tell me... Did it make you jealous to see Mark with Anti? Did it make you despise him more"?  Jack could only slightly turn his head to keep his lips from touching Dark's, snapping back defensively.  "I have never hated Anti! We don't have anything in common and we disagree a lot... but I have NEVER said that I hate him"!  Dark's fingers sank deeper into his pants to brush across the front of his underwear.  Gasping in reluctance at how that simple touch turned him on... Jack quickly shot out through clenched teeth.  "You should just kill me Dark... before Anti finds all this out".

Dark let go of Jack's hair to grab his jaw instead, whispering against his dry lips.  "Oh, I will... but right now... I want to thank you for serving Anti to me on a silver platter. I have to warn you though... I just might eat your heart out".  Jack jerked his head to the side to stare at the wall by the entrance stairs.  Dark buttoned Jack's jeans, yanking on them once to force the zipper open.  Giving Dark more room to fondle him as he traced sharp teeth along the vein of his throat.  As Jack quivered under Dark's touch, he hoped Anti had been watching.  He wouldn't make it out of this alive... but their was still a chance for Anti.  He just hoped it wasn't too late... and that Anti was in a listening mood.  Would he believe something he saw with his own eyes? 

In the top corner of the wall by the stair entrance, little Sans was positioned in the corner like a small hidden camera.  When Dark began to pleasure Jack, little Sans quickly took his leave.  Slithering across the side of the wall to the upper floor.  Chicanery was sitting with her back to him... so he slipped out the same way he got in.  Up over the edge and quickly out the side door.  By the time, Chicanery had turned her head to look... Sans had vanished into the tall dark grass.  Slithering quickly through the grass like a snake, Sans made his way back to Anti.  Anti was alone, standing up facing the foggy darkness.  His eyes staring off into the distance.  Carefully Sans slithered his way up Anti's leg to his shoulder.  Anti had seen... and he had heard.  To Be Continued...