Part 14

Dark's eyes narrowed sarcastically as he dryly spat back.  "Anti, you're wasting MY time... and if you start to say that disgusting thing is your 'iconic' plan. I'll crush it beneath my foot".  Little Sans squirmed wildly in Anti's hand trying to brake free enough to attack Dark, but Anti clamped a hand over him to keep him caged in his palms.  Slowly raising to his feet, Anti told Dark calmly.  "No. My 'iconic' plan doesn't need Sans brilliance. It needs yours".  Dark folded his arms over his broad chest, stating firmly.  "I'm listening".  Anti turned his attention to Sans, stroking him until his little body stopped twitching aggressively, while telling Dark simply.  "You don't use twitter like I do. So, you don't see it...".  Dark huffed loudly in irritation, but Anti continued on.  "Since my appearance in videos, I have actually quite a few followers of my own. You could even say it's a kind of 'cult' following".  Dark's face softened and he turned his full attention on Anti.  Smiling, Anti put Sans on his shoulder, before crossing his own arms to tell Dark smugly.  "They know me. They saw what I did to Jack. What do you say? Should we reveal Darkiplier to them"?  Dark raised a hand to stroke his own jaw in thought for a moment.  Then Spoke aloud to himself.  "Interesting. You're suggesting we split the fans up. Plant a seed and let them tear each other apart". 

Anti dropped down onto the spare bed, chiming in casually as he flipped through his phone.  "More or less. You'll even get to kill people and they'll love you for it".  A smirk spread over Dark's face as he asked Anti excitedly.  "When do we begin"?  Anti shot a grin back, showing Dark his phone as he answered.  "Now. I just sent out a text that Markiplier wants to meet fans in the park. I'll bring the camera... if you bring the costumes".  Dark raised an eyebrow and his grin faded, when he asked.  "Costumes"?  Anti rose off the bed, rolling his eyes and theatrically stating to him.  "You wanna make a video, don't ya? Start a cult? That takes a little flare. Trust me. You'll love it".  Anti stopped at the door to let Dark pass, but caught Dark's shoulder firmly to stop him.  Anti's voice turned cold and threatening as he whispered into Dark's ear.  "By the way... Don't ya ever threaten Sans like that again".  Dark turned unfazed eyes to Anti's burning green ones, but nodded in subtle agreement.  Anti removed his hand, exiting from the room.  While on his shoulder, Sans pointed the tip of his tail to his eye then at Dark.  The gesture was so childish that Dark just rolled his eyes.  What did Anti see in that sickly looking thing?  Even more troubling... 'where' did he even get it? 

Within a few short hours, Anti and Dark stood in the center of a baseball field in the park.  Anti was cloaked in a black cloak with the large hood completely covering his face.  Dark paced restlessly before him, grumbling softly.  "I feel ridicules. They're going to know I'm not Mark".  Anti turned the camera over in his hands, muttering out a little annoyed.  "No, they won't. You'll be fine".  Dark stopped in front of Anti to snap at him in an undertone.  "In case you haven't noticed, Anti... It's daylight! If this shit falls through, my power is VERY limited"!  Anti rolled his eyes, mumbling back.  "Your confidence in MY power is astonishing, Dark. I only sent out a tweet through Mark's own twitter to bring them here for you. It's going to be MY special effects that make you look good. Now fuck off. There starting to arrive".  Dark turned toward the incoming crowd and did his best to smile.  Telling everyone in a almost commanding voice.  "Welcome! Take a cloak and candle".  One of the fans moved toward the pile of black cloaks and wax candles, asking Dark nervously.  "What are these for"?  Dark chuckled excitedly replying.  "We are going to summon a demon to make a pact. It's based off this game I played a while back. It will be fun. You'll love it".  Anti shook his head in disbelief.  He just couldn't believe the shite Dark could come up with on the fly.  He was a gifted talker for sure. 

Once they assumed that was all the fans that would show up, they started.  Anti followed Dark among the crowd of cloaked people.  He made sure to capture every handshake and smile as he headed to the front of the crowd.  No one recognized Anti and it was better that way.  The focus of this video had to be all Darkiplier.  Dark raised his hands to the crowd in a warm welcome, telling them all excitedly.  "Thank you all for coming out. You're probably all wondering what is going on? Well, today we are going to be doing a VERY special video. Now you all know about this 'Anti' character -".  The crowd began to cheer excitedly and Dark rolled his eyes, gesturing with his hands for everyone to calm back down.  Anti couldn't stop the smile spreading across his own face.  If Dark doubted his 'cult' before, he didn't now.  Dark was jealous now.  Drawing the crowd back, Dark continued on.  "Well, it seems that in order to get my best friend back... I may have to make a pact with a demon to do so".  The crowd cheered excitedly and Dark called out over them.  "I need two volunteers to play the sacrifices. A man and a woman".  People started to bounce up and down with raised hands.  Beneath the large hood, Anti shook his head.  They had no idea what they were volunteering for.

Dark pointed out a man and a woman.  As they approached him, Dark told the others to form a circle around them.  Anti was the only person not in the circle.  It made it easier to record from every angle and prepare for his part in this.  Dark removed a 'sacrificial dagger' from his robes and whispered to his victims in turn.  When they covered their ears, Anti focused on blocking out Dark's voice with static.  To the circle of fans around them, Dark told them commandingly.  "No one breaks the circle. No matter what the victims say or do. Understood"?  The people standing in the circle nodded in unison and Anti dropped his static wall.  Dark turned back to the man and woman, gesturing for them to uncover their ears.  Anti couldn't help thinking Dark was a little egotistical.  He really was taking this sacrifice thing to the extreme.  Especially, for something he pulled out of his ass at the last minute.  Dark asked for the victims arms and they willingly rolled up their sleeves.  Dark gently took the woman's wrist and lightly traced the tip of the dagger across her arm from elbow to wrist.  Leaving a trail of Halloween blood.  He repeated the same gesture to the man.  Then turning back to the crowd, he told them to chant with him; 'Darkness we call to thee. Come and set us free'.  Now Anti rolled his eyes dramatically.  Dark was getting a little too into this... but it was his moment.  Anti tilted the camera toward the sky overhead as he conjured up some lightening to the crowds uneasy amusement.  It was time to get them screaming.  To Be Continued...