Guess Who

As I walked into school, I joined Shay, Clare and Amy as my locker and then we all shuffled to Registration, making our way to the form room. We walked in, it wasn't very eventful, nothing happened but we saw JT, and I literally gave him a glare so big that even he looked a little frightened, big achievement.

When we arrived at first lesson, PE, we got changed, keeping to our little groups, well except Amber, she was strutting around in her underwear, thinking she looked hot, when actually she just looked like some demented weirdo who was wanting as much attention as possible. We all came out of the changing rooms, in a big cluster and then ran round the track a few times as the usual warm up.

Coach then said that we were going to be split up into teams, Amy, Shay, Clare and I all shuffled around to be put into the same group and ended up with us all in team 1. It seemed great at first but then we turned around to see who else was in our group. Amber and her 'posse' were also all in our group, yay! (note the sarcasm). Just to make this worse, coach said,

"For this lesson we will also be teaming up with the boys as Coach Wilkinson isn't here today. That means that the boys will also be in your groups." All the girls groaned, obviously with the exception of Amber, who seemed delighted with this fantastic bit of news, as she saw all the boys running over.

Coach carried on with the team counting, 1 to 4 and then a pair of hands covered my eyes,

"Guess who", said the voice. It was obvious that Amber was jealous from the huff that came from her direction. I thought about who it could be. It could be my brother, but that wasn't his voice, it must be someone I know.

I suddenly had it and then did a very successful kick behind me, kicking him in the.... you know where this is going. He fell to the floor in a groaning mess and then I smirked down at him. JT was holding his crotch, gritting his teeth and then glared at me.

"You know, I've heard paybacks a bit of a bitch, you getting what I'm getting at?" I snickered at him.

He groaned and then stood up, towering over me. He was now smirking, this can't be good.

"Yes, I've heard that too, that's why you're getting this", he poured his entire water bottle over me. I gasped as the cold water dripped off of me, down my nose and onto my clothes.

I heard Amber immediately start laughing hysterically, in her nasally, fake laugh.

JT was now smirking at me as I gawped at him, not knowing what to do. My clothes were now clinging to my body and my hair was plastered to my face. He had a freaking two litre bottle that he had just poured over my head, he really was a jerk. I saw red around the corner of my eyes, the red was taking over my vision and then I couldn't see anything. I stumbled forward blindly and when the red banished, I charged, at my full speed. JT looked a little startled by my running at him and quickly tried to turn and run. I leapt at him, completely knocking him off his feet and then threw punches at his stomach, trying to hurt him in some way. I felt him shaking underneath me, I smiled, feeling glad that he was hurt and crying. But when I looked up he was laughing, I blinked at him, shocked. Why was he laughing?

He answered my question by saying, "I quite like it when your angry, you look so cute and you get into very intimate positions, I should try making you angry more often! It's just such a shame that your top's not white," he chuckled.

I gasped, looking down at the position we were in, I was straddling him and he was lying on the floor underneath me. I looked up at everyone who had gathered around and they all held amused expressions on their faces.
Uh-oh! Amy and Clare both looked at me with worried glances but Shay was laughing her butt off.

I looked back to JT with a worried glance to find him smirking at me. Please don't embarrass me further, I pleaded with my eyes. He seemed to sense my desperation and widened his eyes. He nodded slightly and I gasped a little. Then abruptly stood up and dusted himself, then walked away as if nothing had happened. Did he just do what I said, we'll not really said but you know what I mean.

Had we just had an understanding?

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hi readers!

Hope you like the update, it probably sucks but hope you like it anyway!

Update will be coming soon!

Please vote, comment, read enjoy!

Emma xx