Those Pesky Birds

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight streaming through my window and I was not happy to be woken up by those pesky birds once again, they are so annoying, I haven't been able to sleep passed 7:15 every morning for the past couple of weeks due those annoying chirpy birds that are singing their hearts out before it's even 7:30 in the morning! If I were able to speak bird, I would tell them to shut the hell up and because I would obviously be the queen of all birds, they would sit at my feet and beg for my forgivness.

Any way, moving on, I woke up, did the usual morning routine and met the girls at my locker which is in the middle of everyones so that we all have to walk the same distance to get there, appart from me obviously. We chatted until the bell rang for registration and then all walked to the form room. All the jocks and sluts had their heads on the tables trying to sleep, I'm betting there was some major party last night and they all had killer hangovers.

Once everyone had been registered by the laziest teacher of all times, named Mr. Janet, we all got ready for the following lessons, in my case, maths and gym, great, note the sarcasm. As I was walking to maths, there was JT and Mrs Greder who was scolding him very strictly. While I walked passed him, I looked over my shoulder to look at Shay and she was waving at me so I waved back, much to my amusment, JT thought I was waving to him and so waved to me, with a great big smirk on his face, I gave him an exagerated confused look and then looked like I had just realised his mistake, I pointed to Shay who looked like she was about to wet/poop herself with laughter, hopefully not, and JT turned beet red and looked completely embarassed, his smirk was replaced by an unhappy pout. I walked on laughing to myself, me and Shay were going to have a great story to tell to the rest of the girls!

When math class was finally let out I joined the girls who all happened to be in the same gym class as me. We all got changed together and then all went out to the sports field. Today we were doing running, I was so used to running that I beat most of the jocks and then did the most push ups afterwards, since I was a model, I had to be personally trained and it was mainly running, push ups, stomache work and arms and legs work.

The jocks all looked quite shocked when I did 80 push ups when they only did 50, but they weren't going to be beaten by a girl especially a nerdy one.

The boys all started to do push ups and try to do more than 80 when they got there, I started doing more and they all groaned.

Most of the lesson was spent by me against the jocks doing push ups. Most of the girls cheering me on, but some girls and all the boys were cheering the jocks on. I was on 230 and they were all on 215 they all collapsed pretty soon and I was jut about to die of exhaustion.

When we all walked to the changing rooms, me with jelly legs and arms, arriving into the changing rooms, all the girls looked at me and were looking a bit suspicious and a little bit admirable as I, single handedly beat all the jocks at something they were supposedly really good at! When they all turned away, I was a little flushed from the attention and was a little nervous that they would want me to be all tough on them, which I'm not.

After gym it was lunch time, we all sat at the regualar table and as usual, Amy went up to go and get all the food. I saw JT glaring at me, sending the sort of if-you-dare-tell-anyone-about-what-happened-earlier-I'm-gonna-kill-you look. I sent him an innocent smile and looked at Shay she looked confused and then it clicked in her head. She looked at JT who was still glaring at me, and then said to me,

"You know it's only you who he doesn't want to tell everyone, but I was there and I can still tell everyone"

I high fived her and when Amy got back we all started to listen to Shay and her story, Shay was very good at telling stories, so I'm glad she told it.

We all laughed and joked about JT's fail and we didn't stop until we heard a throat being cleared.

When we turned around there stood an outraged JT who was glaring at Shay and me, and he looked about to burst out in anger. Just as he was about to angrilly whisper at us to do as he says or else he will make our lives miserable, the Principle's booming voice came through the sound system. Everyone silenced and listened intently to what the Principle had to say,

"Boys and girls I would like to say that this year we have had a decision that we will be having a beauty pageant for all the girls at Grande Dener next week and you must get into groups of four and at least one person must be nominated from the group to participate in the pageant. Thank you, and also the boys will be able to vote who they want to win after all the nominee's have done their show and so the winner will be crowned on the day right after the actual pageant. Thank you and good luck to all the girls who will be participating."

Clare looked at me and grinned evilly at me. Well I guess that means I'm nominated.