Ash And Ash

I woke up the following morning with my radio alarm going off at the loudest volume ever and a particularly basey song going on.

"DAMN YOU SEB!!" I shouted in anger and to also be heard over the volume of the music.

"JUST GETTING BACK AT YOU FOR DELETING THAT AWESOME VIDEO I TOOK YESTERDAY!" Seb chuckled.

I mean it was the weekend and I only got two lie ins a week and one of them had just been ruined by that awful brother of mine. Sure I would let him do something to make me pay, but wake me up early and he is as good as dead and he knows it.

When I turn off the alarm I get back into bed and plan my revenge that I will carry though when I get up.

*************************************

Having got my revenge on Seb, by pouring a bottle of a particularly girly smelling perfume on him as he stepped out if the shower room, I got ready for school tomorrow and phoned Ash to ask if she had got my outfits ready for Friday. When she picked up the phone I was met by a shrieking Ash who was speaking really fast and very excited.

"Imgettingmarriedtotheloveofmylife!"

"Ash, slow down, I need to be able to understand what you are saying so that I can be happy with you!"

"I'm getting married to the love of my life!"

"WHAT!? Oh my God congratulations!"

The funny thing was, was that Ashley's boyfriend/fiancé was called Ashton and so their names were Ash and Ash. It was so cute and everyone would laugh when they got the wedding invitation:

'You are invited to Ash and Ash's wedding on the 7th of August etc'

Haha that would be so awesome.

Having heard the news, Ash quickly told me everything about it and then told me that there was a last minute performance tonight. She would pick me up at about eight and then the show would start at nine.

I started getting ready for the day and then decided to have a lazy day, watch films and stuff.

----------------------------------------------

Seb's Point Of View

I was starting to regret that prank I played on my sister, I mean it was great at the time but now I've realised it wasn't worth it. I smell of a girly perfume, that refuses to go away how ever many times I try to wash it off.

God Jade is going to kill me, she may think that I have been cheating on her, if she does I am literally going to kill Kelly. I love my girlfriend but she can totally over react sometimes, I'm a little worried about the date I'm having with her tonight, this may not end well.

"Serves you right, you know. My sleep means a lot to me and you know it!" Kelly said, after I explained the terrible situation she has put me in.

"Eugh, but Jade will kill me! Can you at least try to explain it to her? Pleeeeeaaase"

"Nope, that'll teach you!"

I sulk in the corner while she carries on with her film, 'She's the Man', I love that film but I'm in a bad mood so I refuse to enjoy it.

A few minutes later I get my keys and drive to Jade's house, anxious about my feminine scent and how the night will turn out, I hope she likes the date but I'm more worried about her reaction.

Fingers crossed that I make it out alive tonight!

----------------------------------------------

Kelly's Point of View

I walked out of the shower room and shuffled to my closet door where my nerd clothes were all hanging. I pushed the secret button which open up a door to my model clothes. Pretty awesome right? I decided on denim shorts with a white long sleeved T-shirt with a blue jumper on with holes everywhere. I put on some light makeup and then dried my hair, then walked downstairs and got ready to leave for my show.

I called a taxi and told the address, after a half hour ride we arrived at the stadium.

As I walked inside there was a shrill "Oh, darling where have you been? we've been looking for you everywhere, come quick you don't have much time to change and then get your makeup and hair done!" My co-organiser said, as you can probably tell he is gay but he is really sweet, although I hate the nick names he comes up with.

"Sweet cheeks we don't have all day to have you staring off into space you know. You must hurry, your on in ten minutes!"

The music was loud and blaring while I changed into my lingerie, it was red and lacy, my style. I would wear this if I bought it. It was nice but not as nice as some of the other ones I had worn.

"Come on darling, we don't have all day" Benny sang. "Sweet cheeks will you hurry up?"

I walked out and Benny took a large breath of relief that I was finally out.

Having got my makeup and hair done I walked over to were the show would start. The music was on and girls were already on the catwalk. I was on after about three more girls.

I always got nervous before the shows as there were always so many people watching and there was so much pressure. The girls before me left to go on stage. My stomachs was literally having a melt down. These weren't fricking butterflies in my stomach, these were birds, literally in my stomach.

The man told me to go on so I took a big breath and strode onto the catwalk.

----------------------------------------------

Hi readers,

Hope you like the new update!

Vote, comment, fan, read.

Update is coming soon!

Enjoy.

Emma xxx