Self Portraits

After the encounter with JT, I went to second period, third, forth and then ran to lunch to sit at the usual table for lunch, I told the girls about what had happened and they were shocked and unsurprised at the same time. It was usual that he turned up late to class, but unusual that he actual looked at me and personally smirked at me, no one else, just me.

We were all talking about what it would be like to be a supermodel, Clare smirked a little at me, as I told them what it was really like to be one, even though the others didn't know I knew how it felt. We chatted and ate lunch which was a disgusting green mush with supposedly chicken, but I don't think chicken is supposed to be grey. Anyway, we chatted until the bell rang for the next lesson, I had art with Shay, Clare and Amy had Spanish. My teacher was an old man, that I think is gay and me and Shay always joke about how he always wears a pink tie with a green shirt, blue trousers and yellow shoes and sometimes a purple jacket to top of the amazing look (note the sarcasm) we walked in and sat down at our asigned seats, it just so happened that me and Shay were on different tables but our backs were practically touching so we were still really close. I looked at the table to see who was sitting next to me and it was some nerd and a normal person, who I sort of reconised but didn't know the name.

We got started on our project, self portraits, lucky me, I get to look at my ugly self even more than I wish to, and then guess who walks in about half way through the lesson, it was JT, how many classes do I have with this guy? I mean come on one is enough and I really don't need any more that two! Hopefully he won't be in any of my other classes. He looked at the table, at least he follows the rules, he glaced in my direction and smirks when he sees me sitting there, to my horror he started walking towards my table, he sat down opposite me.

"What are you doing here!?" I hiss.

"Sitting in my asigned seat, what does it look like?"

I gaped at him, I was going to have to sit with him on my table for the rest of the term, here to annoy me and cause all sorts of trouble.

Shay whispers a quick 'good luck' and returns to her painting, great, just great! Thanks a lot Shay for just dumping me with this perverted freak who will make my time here hell!

I started my painting again and he would just sit there and watch me work, I glaced up at him and he was jut staring at my painting, not in disgust like you might guess or not in amazment (although he should be) he was just gazing at space, unfortunately. I hoped he was alright but he would think I cared if I asked and would take full advantage of that.

When we got to leave, we had a ten minute break between this lesson and I walked out and pretended to give Shay the silent treatment for ditching me, before I burst out laughing she was at my feet, begging for forgivness, well not quite but asking and asking for forgiveness, I burst out laughing and she looked confused and then a bit embarrassed then angry that she was being laughed at, she hated that.

We met up with the others and then walked to the lockers. We collected our stuff and took off in our different directions to last period.