The Pranks Continue...

Recap....

I ripped back the curtain and screamed....

----------------------------------------------

There was a face with a flash light underneath, making it look like something from a horror movie. The door opened and a man in a balaclava came in and grabbed me holding my mouth to muffle my screams.

I screamed as loud as I could but know one would hear me.

As I glanced out the window with wide eyes to check if the man was still there. I noticed he was rolling on the floor, clutching his stomach. Someone has come to my rescue and done something and taken down that one, that means I have to do my bit and take down this one.

I elbowed the guy in the ribs and then punched the guy in the face with all my might, which probably wasn't very much and he probably wasn't very hurt, but I tried.

He fell to the ground and I ripped of his balaclava. I stood there, shocked. It was Seb! He had pranked me! He had done all this and had completely scared the absolute hell out of me!

"SEB! You moron! You scared me to death!"

He was doubled over and laughing his ass off probably not realising he had blood pouring out of his nose (hmmm, I guess I do have a pretty hard punch!). Moron.

"If you were here, who was the other guy?" I questioned.

He straightened up and then looked curious,

"What other guy?"

"The guy you played the prank with idiot!"

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you're talking about!"

"Oh my God! I need to call the police to come and get this guy! He was at my window Seb! What if he was some creepy guy who wanted to take pictures of me in my sleep and then post them all over the internet? What would I do then? I'm going to be everywhere! What should I do?"

I panicked and then got ready to call the cops when Seb burst out laughing again.

"Oh my God, twice in one prank! I can't believe you fell for that one! That was my friend, JT, he helped me! I still can't believe you fell for that last one, it wasn't even planned!" he was now silent laughing, the type when you get tickled and he was crying!

I looked out of the window to see that jerk grinning up and me, the idiotic jerk! The one who crept into class that one time! It was him! I glared at him and then turned around and venomously did the same to Seb, who had now calmed down a little.

"You're a dead man Seb! Just wait until I get back at you for this! You can't get away with this! I'll make you pay, you will be sorry!" (Don't laugh, I'm very dramatic)

----------------------------------------------

The next morning was a school morning and I woke up to my Dad yelling at me to get up to get ready for school and I have ten minutes until I have to leave. Well who can blame me for being tired? I was awake half the night!

I instantly jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe, choosing my nerd outfit and then brushing my teeth and hair at the same time, which probably actually took longer than if I did them both separately, but still, I like to think I can multitask!

I called for Seb as I saw the bus approaching, having kissed Mum and Dad goodbye, I jumped onto the bus with Seb hot on my heels.

"Don't think I won't remember last night Seb, you're a dead man walking."

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hi!

Hope you like the update! It was probably sucky but anyway!

Hopefully the update will be coming soon!

Please vote, comment, read and enjoy!

Emma xx